R.I.P Elfthehunter

90 Human Paladin
Elf was truly a unique person in his own rights. I remember the first time I met him, back when I started playing vanilla wow. I was working on some quests, when I came across Elf. I was trying to find a certain mob for a quest that I was doing. Now most people would just tell you where to go, and then go back to what they were doing. Not Elf....he took the time to show me where to go and then spent the next hour or so helping me quest. From then on, I had run ins with him and each time he was just as helpful as he was when I first met him. I could go on and on with all the memories I have, but I would probably end up writing a novel. If I ever needed someone to talk to, no matter what it was about, he was always there with a friendly ear and advice to give. He was a great person, and an awesome friend. He will be sorely missed, but we should all be happy that he is in a better place and no longer suffering. Thank you Elf for being a good friend
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
SOS
Been a really long time since I played on Kul Tiras but I still remember Elfthehunter.
I just came back to have a look @ the Forums due to boredom.
He was a really great guy,really sad to hear this.

Formerly Warriormoz - Terra Australis / Awakening - Kul Tiras
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
He was an !@# and I ate him for breakfast. Let the thread die.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Does anyone read previously posted comments prior to posting?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]