[H]<Ríot> 25M Selectively Recruiting T12

85 Troll Hunter
12/13 Heroic T11 25man Halfus+Omnitron+Magmaw+Chimaeron+Maloriak+Atramedes+Conclave+Double Dragons+ Nefarian+Alakir+Chogal+Sinestra

Recruiting for Firelands.

We offer competitive 10 and 25 man raiding progression with less time spent. We cater to working professionals and students that do not have 5-6 nites a week to dedicate, but that want to be part of a quality raiding guild.
We require 3 nites of raiding on Weds, Sun, and Mon from 7:30/8pm to 12 am server. We do have optional off nite 10 man raids on Tues/Thurs.
We often finish early and we never go past midnite. Because we only officially raid 3 nites a week and split our time between 25's[main raid] and 10's[alt/off nites], we require skilled, experienced, and serious raiders.

At this point all applicants should be/have the following.

1] Level 85.
2] some Heroic t11 and reg t12 experience
3] BiS enchants and gemming
4] If you are not having luck with a piece dropping, then all BiS pre-raid/crafted/place holder/BoE/rep epics in those slots.
5] No items below IL 353 AND an average equipped IL of 361+
6] Raiding Professions to at LEAST the point where they provide their benefit....for example LW or JC to a min of 500.

If you dont have all of these...But still feel you can pass muster we will still consider your application for a trial.

We are currently looking for an Exceptional:
DK/War/Druid tank w/ DPS offspec.
Ranged DPS.
Raid healer
Priest heals

If you do not see your class listed but you otherwise meet our requirements and feel you can compete with our current roster in your spot we will consider your application as well.

If you are interested please apply at http://riot-dunemaul.blogspot.com/ we also accept/respect private applications to Mikaelkage on our forums as well.
Edited by Mikaelkage on 7/31/2011 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Woot, 8/13 HM's!!! Awesome job to Ríot on representing Dunemaul in 25m HM raiding.

I Heard if you join and make the cut, you get Cupcakes and Milk too =)

Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
<3 and we have awesome pajama parties too <3
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
sick
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
the cupcakes are really good, they dont know it but I sneak into the fridge and steal more than i should :o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Somebody say cupcaekz?

The best cupcake in the world:

http://www.ivblogz.com/.a/6a00d83451730d69e2010536e12302970c-800wi

edit: wow that link looks super suspicious. It's a sprinkles red velvet. TEH BEST!
Edited by Valky on 5/2/2011 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
lol I was just about to say "idk if I want to click that o_o"
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Woot, 8/13 HM's!!! Awesome job to Ríot on representing Dunemaul in 25m HM raiding.

I Heard if you join and make the cut, you get Cupcakes and Milk too =)

Yeah, I heard if you go to blizzcon and meet Zuriell that you get Cupcakes and Milk too.

WE ALL KNOW HOW WELL THAT WENT NOW DON'T WE!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
i heard paragon was 13/13 4 months ago
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
05/03/2011 02:22 AMPosted by Partycat
I heard assent was 8/13 2 months ago

laf, shadow brotherhood.
Edited by Yukie on 5/3/2011 7:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
lol raiding
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thanks for bumpin our thread breh.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
05/03/2011 02:22 AMPosted by Partycat

I heard it was about a month ago Assent got 8/13. I heard Assent has/was always a really good guild with a great "5" day a week "4-5" hour a nite progression schedule and took roughly 60 days of raiding to get 8/13 [January-03/24]. I heard that Assent consistently performed well in world/US rankings on progression. I heard they stopped raiding[or are not doing 25 man raids anymore] and are not currently recruiting. I was sad to see that happen.

I heard Ríot raids "3" nites a week "4" hours a nite and is 8/13 and took roughly 30 days[jan-05/02], is still raiding[25 man content] and is currently looking for an exceptional Disc/Holy priest and a Rogue. Im glad this is happening.

I dont see the comparison between the two guilds other than they are great guilds that are both 8/13.
Edited by Mikaelkage on 5/4/2011 2:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Do teh math breh. We do more than you can in half the time. Umadcauseyouwanabecoolwithus Syndrome is running rampant these days.

Point being, if you have time to troll you have time to actually get good at the game. (laf, troll the troll works right?)
Reply Quote
05/04/2011 01:44 AMPosted by Mikaelkage

I heard it was about a month ago Assent got 8/13. I heard Assent has/was always a really good guild with a great "5" day a week "4-5" hour a nite progression schedule and took roughly 60 days of raiding to get 8/13 [January-03/24]. I heard that Assent consistently performed well in world/US rankings on progression. I heard they stopped raiding[or are not doing 25 man raids anymore] and are not currently recruiting. I was sad to see that happen.

I heard Ríot raids "3" nites a week "4" hours a nite and is 8/13 and took roughly 30 days[jan-05/02], is still raiding[25 man content] and is currently looking for an exceptional Disc/Holy priest and a Rogue. Im glad this is happening.

I dont see the comparison between the two guilds other than they are great guilds that are both 8/13.

I heard Mikaelkage doesnt liked to be called mikey! He doesnt like it! hey mikey!?

05/04/2011 02:50 AMPosted by Cinchil
Umadcauseyouwanabecoolwithus Syndrome

d--(^_^)z
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]