CD recruiting Casual/Sub/PvP 9/13 HMs Tue/Wed

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Completely Different is still raiding and still recruiting! We have lots of different activities going on and are looking to bring people from on server into our community.

Our main progression roster is looking for talented Sub/Casual players who enjoy raiding from time to time but don't like the commitment of a full time raiding schedule; we currently push progression content on Tue+Wed from 8-11 est and clear farm content on Mon; any classes are welcome to apply. If you think this would interest you, I would like to talk with you! Feel free to either throw up an application, send me a PM on our forums (Link below) or to completelydifferentguild@gmail.com, or just talk to me in game. (Peppercat/Snm)

We're also always looking to expand our community with casual players who aren't interested in raiding but interested in being apart of very close knit community of gammers from all walks of life; if you're looking for a change of atmosphere by all means shoot me a message and come join us!

We have also opened up a rated BG team, with several active PvPers and are looking to expand our presence on the battlegroup, if this is your forte we want you! Get in touch with me via any mediums above.

As always if you feel you have what it takes to solidify our roster for our main group apply regardless of what our current recruiting needs are.

http://completelydifferent.enjin.com/home

Cheers!
-Pep
Edited by Snm on 5/28/2011 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Updated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]