Looking For a Challenge

85 Undead Priest
Not worried about DOA. You have a few good members and we would rather do rated bg's. Plus if you guys start rocking one of us I'll have to go their again and teach that person a lesson.

I do agree with the villian and hero thing.

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
05/10/2011 02:03 AMPosted by Buffaloowl
the only doa guys that's even remotely impressive in pvp is maru algoons and zom, along with their alts. There are no impressive i empire guys other then that paladin fridge or something (if he's even in that guild). Also to that retard snowman, that other retard dk was talking about world pvp, why you bashing his arena ratings as if that got anything to do with how good someone is at world pvp.

So true, and yet DoA probably has over half of the PVP oriented Alliance players on this server, so for those horde who are interested in world PVP, DoA is very important.

The thing I found most funny about Snowman’s post was when he pointed out that I had never been over 1700. There is irony in that, because while trying to insult me he gives me credit for being better than I actually am. My arena rating was only sitting in the 1600's at the time because a far better DK had carried me. The opportunity to face higher caliber opponents did help me step up my game a little, but my MMR has never been much over 1500 and I have not hit 1500 ratting except when carried.

My lack of skill would not stop me from trying to gank a 2K rated hunter or trying to kill a 1750 rated Priest of course. Gnomes tend to be over ambitious that way. We are not known for our caution.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Dang Buffalo didn't know you took WoW so serious. With that 2000 rating rocking a DK you might as well go pro.

I hope your arena's don't get in the way of your Friday night DND club and saterday jousting tournament where you and your buddies reinact the original Warcraft storylines.

You should prolly take that silly Elijah Wood poster off your wall, he was never cool.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
05/10/2011 12:48 PMPosted by Dancingblade
the only doa guys that's even remotely impressive in pvp is maru algoons and zom, along with their alts. There are no impressive i empire guys other then that paladin fridge or something (if he's even in that guild). Also to that retard snowman, that other retard dk was talking about world pvp, why you bashing his arena ratings as if that got anything to do with how good someone is at world pvp.

So true, and yet DoA probably has over half of the PVP oriented Alliance players on this server, so for those horde who are interested in world PVP, DoA is very important.

The thing I found most funny about Snowman’s post was when he pointed out that I had never been over 1700. There is irony in that, because while trying to insult me he gives me credit for being better than I actually am. My arena rating was only sitting in the 1600's at the time because a far better DK had carried me. The opportunity to face higher caliber opponents did help me step up my game a little, but my MMR has never been much over 1500 and I have not hit 1500 ratting except when carried.

My lack of skill would not stop me from trying to gank a 2K rated hunter or trying to kill a 1750 rated Priest of course. Gnomes tend to be over ambitious that way. We are not known for our caution.

/who Disciples of Anubis
Maru
Starlight
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hmmmm not sure if Buffalo has a case of nerdrage, internet tough guy or both. You should prolly go bench press your computer before you have a hernia bra. A 2k arena rating pro DK is nothing to be made fun of, I mean your one or two fans prolly started a facebook page for you.

Resulting to name calling hurts my feelings and your English confuses me because it seems like you learned it from Lucy the missing piece in evolution.

You should probably take an anger management and English class in the local community college in the bayou's of Virginia or wherever your from. Don't let anyone take that 2k rating from you I am always proud to see the mentally disabled do well in things.

Yours truly,
Catholiclove
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
stfu catholic idiot, nice stalking of my 2k ratings, except not once did I claim 2k in 2s and 3s is REMOTELY close to being good in arena.. Good is around 2500 in 2s and 2800 in 3s. So nobody's good here ok, 2nd off I just said that retard snowman shouldn't be calling out dancingblade's arena ratings when ARENA have nothing to do with world pvp ganking.. So take a step bak get his %@!@ out of ur mouth and breath @%@*@@.

ROFL can't believe you actually click on someone's armory,

You are absolutely right. Arena does not have anything to do with world PVP. World PvP is all about skilless zerging and unfair 1v1 specs.

Only on Coilfang do people still acknowledge world PvP as a legitimate test of skill. In reality all it does is exploit the imbalances of solo combat and give people that do not comprehend WoW the chance to feel as if they are apt PVPers.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Coilfang is so pro bra. I think I got to 1750 this week as a shadow priest so I might as well go pro. If ret pallies and shadowpriest weren't so OP right now I'd prolly be 1200.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I like u rithmik.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Can I has duels? I won't be Frost I promise <3.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
<-- best boomy on coilfang facerolls fail shadow priests but i would never hurt a fellow nambla member <3 NAMBLA MEMBERS UNITE! !!#@@* little boys for good cause! plz donate to our foundation or ur a dirty *%*@ing *%#%!# who needs to die kthnxbai ^-^ <333
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I cherish your friendship nost
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
LSI
05/10/2011 10:15 PMPosted by Buffaloowl
spriets and rets aren't bad, stfu u stupid *@@@ing homosexaul piece of flaming @***. Get the cock out of your mouth take a deep *@@@ing breath and go slam your head into a wall made of mandingos. *@@@ing feces cock sucking @%@!!%. Hard to hear what catholic love have to say with his daddy's *##% up in his ass and @***. *@@@ing homo **!,

" a wall made of mandingos "
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What the... this is Coilfang forums man. Where are all the trolls at?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]