The Unnamed LFM 25 Man - Firelands

100 Worgen Hunter
<The Unnamed> is a semi-hardcore minded, PVE-oriented progression guild; we expect our raiders to come to raid fully prepared with the right mindeset, spec, and knowledge in order to perform at the highest level of play.

* Founded right here on the Tanaris server, we have a stable core of mature raiders who have been together for a very long time. <The Unnamed> plans on staying together through CATA and beyond. In addition to raiding excellence, we mainly focus our raids into a 3 day a week/3hours each raid. In doing so we have promoted a focused team atmosphere in which each other's time spent on-line is valued and made worthwhile.

***Currently looking for the following for Firelands!

Scroll down to the bottom of the thread for updates.

T-12 6/7 25 Man
t-11 Cata :7/13 Heroic 25 Man

Wotlk:
12/12 HM ICC 25
HM Halion 10 and 25 Killed
12/12 HM ICC 10 man
Glory of the Icecrown 10 and 25

* We are looking for individuals who have fantastic raid awareness, don't make the same mistake twice, and know their classes inside out. The ideal applicant will be passionate about their class, will be up to date on recent and upcoming changes, and will maximize their performance via proper gemming, theorycrafting, and being self critical of their performance.

* At this point being familiar with all of the current content 10/25 raids are a plus. What we are looking for are players who are putting work into there char and getting any available upgrade to them outside of raiding. (Heroics, Crafting, Rep, etc) unless you think you are a EXCEPTIONAL bad !@#. If you think you are one, make your case!

* We will not, by any means, tolerate any drama or emo behavior in the guild. If you are drama-prone you need not apply. On the same token, a laid-back, drama-free individual can expect to get along relatively well with everyone in the guild.

If the above interests you, fill out an application @ www.theunnnamed-wow.com Or contact Quietbow in game to ask any questions you might have. Expect a timely response on your application.

* RAID TIMES

We raid 3 nights a week
Monday 830--->1130 server (est)
Tues- 830-->1130 server (est)
Wed - 830-->1130 server (est)

Feel free to visit our site: www.theunnamed-wow.com

OR YOUTUBE

www.youtube.com/theunnamedwow

www.youtube.com/theunnamedaudiology
Edited by Quietbow on 7/20/2011 9:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ohai, I'm a resto shammy, but I don't think Dakken would approve since our raid times overlap Q.Q

Best of luck in your hunt!
And free bump, I suppose, even though you were already at the top...
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Looking for Players on Server.

**Side Note
- Recruitment wise we don't really care about your gear, mostly about how you spec/fordge/gem etc. We look more at the player behind the toon and there skill level. Gear doesn't really mean much other than you raid current content. So with that being said, if your undergeared and timid to apply to a Heroic Content raiding guild, don't let that shy you away. Throw up and app. A lot of our current Raiders where players who just needed a chance to raid, in order to prove them selfs. Who Knows; You could be the next one!
Edited by Quietbow on 5/7/2011 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
quietbow, dont you dare take holy priests away from me! i needz them! :(
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
im just a man
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
05/05/2011 09:36 AMPosted by Quietbow
We will not, by any means, tolerate any drama or emo behavior in the guild. If you are drama-prone you need not apply.

How about moody/biotchy?

Edited because apparently I can't use the B word and had to misspell it just to get my point across.
Edited by Lainie on 5/8/2011 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
Being b!tchy falls under the "emo behavior" clause in their guild contract.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Looking for more Raiders for Firelands.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
05/08/2011 12:11 PMPosted by Lainie
How about moody/biotchy?

Yes, we welcome women to raid with us. Just not the dramatic.
Reply Quote
Definitely counts Lainie out.. such a drama queen.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I love that insulting Lainie goes beyond guild chat! :D
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Tommyy is the qtiest qtpi in the whole world.
Reply Quote
05/12/2011 11:40 PMPosted by Neet
I love that insulting Lainie goes beyond guild chat! :D

Why you steal Neet's name D:
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

Why you steal Neet's name D:

I enjoyed being in that guy's guild, so when he left I rolled a shaman in his honor!
It just took me a while to level it haha.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
i would apply but i just have a mage and most likely am not as raid ready as you would like
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Bump, Update

Recruiting DPS (Any Class)

1 Tank (Pally, Warrior)
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
"DPS any class"....are the ones currently in your guild getting burned out? : (
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Sexy Pally tank here if liquid would let me out of the basement! Liquid let me see the sun!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Update:
1 Holy Pally
1 Resto Shammy
1 DW Frost DK
1 Warrior DPS
1 Druid Feral Killy
1 Druid Balance

Taking app's on these classes with High needs, if you dont see your class but feel you can compete in heroic raiding, drop in a application. www.theunnamed-wow.com
Edited by Quietbow on 5/25/2011 9:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sup Bros.

ILU Tommyy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]