Experienced rogue looking for PvP guild

90 Gnome Rogue
I've been around since vanilla, playing my rogue as my main, and have over 173days /played on this toon. I've been a raider first most of the last 5 years, but I'm looking to focus mainly on PvP for the first time. I'm still gearing up, but I'm already at 2k resilience, with some PvE gear still.

I'm looking mainly for a guild to do BG's and rated BG's with, and some arena too. I have 1900 rating 2v2 experience from Wrath, when I ran combat rogue/resto shaman in season 5/6 (yeah, it was a pretty odd comp). I'm no superstar, but I know my class, and I'm a good player.

I'm in Alaska, so I play later due to my time zone. I am looking to switch guilds, as mu current guild is PvE focussed, and has recently stopped raiding 25 man content as well. I want to stay alliance on whisperwind. Find me in game, or in this thread. Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]