[SCHISM] Is Recruiting Raiders

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello my fellow kalecgos players I know that most of you may hate my guild and most of you hate me but Lets set that all aside and make amens I want to get my guild up in some raid progression I need dedicated raiders and people who have raid awareness, Only raiding twice a week maybe 3 times if necessary, Typically will be raid for 3hrs at a time so hope you have the time dedication as well. If interested please respond to this post or to me in game. Thank all of you and have a nice day.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT
Reply Quote
?????
Reply Quote
I love trolls but I'm being serious here
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
05/06/2011 06:51 PMPosted by Havewemetyet

If you where being serious you would post what you actually need in a raid, Other then that if you don't understand the current raid set up YOU NEED to have in order to clear content, You need to gtfo.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
05/06/2011 06:51 PMPosted by Havewemetyet

i'm serious too.

05/04/2011 05:05 PMPosted by Blarvin
YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
05/07/2011 12:57 AMPosted by Zeikial

If you where being serious you would post what you actually need in a raid, Other then that if you don't understand the current raid set up YOU NEED to have in order to clear content, You need to gtfo.

My lolumad senses are tingling.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
But you gotta join Havewemetyet in his guild.

He's the best pvp'er on Kalecgos, honest, he told me so in trade chat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]