Hi, I'd like to join Triforce ELITE

60 Undead Rogue
C'mon, lets go hunt down Vet after our UBRS run! Maybe we'll run into Evilmage and get blasted along the way...
Reply Quote
19 Human Priest
what in the hell are you talking about? Are you just another idiot coming onto out realm forums because some bads from our server pissed you off in a random? Aren't you special.
Edited by Ventio on 5/4/2011 7:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Ventio is not an oldfag
Edited by Ghoulaid on 5/4/2011 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
05/04/2011 07:01 PMPosted by Ventio
what in the hell are you talking about? Are you just another idiot coming onto out realm forums because some bads from our server pissed you off in a random? Aren't you special.

joke ----------------->
you
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
what in the hell are you talking about? Are you just another idiot coming onto out realm forums because some bads from our big tymers pissed you off turtling in WSG? Aren't you special.

I fixed it.
Edited by Jademcian on 5/5/2011 12:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I found it interesting back in Diablo 2 I was asked to help start up a clan. It was this kid, me and this other guy. The kid left fairly early in which left me and this other guy to run the show.

That clan was named Triforce.

I did my stent on Diablo 2. Then moved on to another game's beta. Stopped talking to the guy I was doing Triforce with. Because that *stuff* just happens.

Couple years later I start on WoW a few months after release, on this server. Play the game through to BC to hear that there is this Guild on the Ally side with Triforce in the name.

Didn't think much about it at first. Then on a whim I look at the Recruitment site for the guild. And wow, this was the same guild/clan I helped start years ago. Even named me in it's "History Page". Suffice to say the leader had stepped down sadly (at least to my understanding). But it was the same guy from years before that was there with me and the "kid" on an other game.

What a small, strange world it is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I get it :)

Also, HASWB + Silvan Rangers = life.

Life.
Edited by Especial on 5/11/2011 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OMG illiterates *snork* Triforce ELITE was the super fantastic 1337 version of the Triforce geld.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]