To The Alliance!! Camping+Reward

90 Blood Elf Priest
But for the record... your husband is like 50, eith the voice of a 75 year old male chain smoker.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It must be REAL easy Autobubble, to make yourself and your husband look like victims when you "delete" and "edit" all your posts, like you both have always done. I find it entertaining in a game when people get this petty. I think you both should be more worried about the young children you are raising. Teaching them to act like both you and your husband is setting them up for nothing but failure. You are both vindictive, self-serving people that think you can run over and use people as you see fit. I know quite a few of your guildes past/present that complain about how unfair and judgemental you and husband are to them. You may be good at raiding but you BOTH lack people skills. In our guild we have been friends for YEARS and as much as you 2 tried to break it...it didn't work =P. I know its a game but some very strong FRIENDSHIPS are built in this guild... to bad you can't say the same for your own. Haters will hate.
Love and hope for YOUR maturity,
Aingeal.

P.S. Im better looking than your than the wo-MAN you married. Jealous much?

P.P.S. I sing better too =)
Reply Quote
TL;DR - The only meaning/power in Autobubble's life is on WoW and “control” over it's people, LoHMG is one group of people that wouldn't put up w/ it. Collect the bounty, it changes nothing.

Apparently it's drama time so we'll entertain the masses. The urge to draw unassociated people into to this drama is just another example of how worthless your life must really be. Oh the “Power” you must be filled w/ because you lead a guild and that you have the “Wealth” to have others do what you tell them. Your warped sense of elitism is astounding. You want a call-to-arms and slow roll that the reason is over issues of your damaged ego. What's the matter, your Mommy doesn't play WoW? Lets QQ to the server! Temporarily interrupting the game for our members...OH NOES!! Are the prices you posted an attempt of showing how Elite you are or how much we hurt your feelings? (I think both). I will also encourage the Alliance to come and collect on the bounty. This will change nothing but damage your in-game wallet. I bet your low enough to pay for it w/ your guild's gold and not your own...that is if you really do keep paying out in the first place. No matter how many times the bounty is collected on, you'll honestly feel like it means something. It won't change the reality of your worthlessness. You want to QQ to the server to help them prove your right by attacking our guild, then lets let them know what the deal is.
Autobubble's guild 'Deception' is a Raiding guild. They have a Core 10. He uses boss downing as a measurement of E-peen, like many others. Though, unlike the others his focus IS this measurement. I liked his little fib of “11/12”(He deleted that post before this one was posted)...While maybe members in his guild are 11/12 or 12/12, himself and the guild as a whole is only 10/12 (at the time of this post). Autobubble is serious about his raiding. We have heard/seen the testimony of other members who have abandon or were kicked from his guild for not fitting his ###* dream of a successful Raid. While many would applaud this, a strong leader “Focused”...Deception has been around since Wrath. While towards the very end of Wrath they got their guild LK kill, that was their focus all along. Cata has been out how long and you run your guild so strictly w/ such absolute power you are how far? Other 10 man guilds who are strict and drop the stragglers are 10/12 too....but in HM. NEWS FLASH @$$|-|4t, LoHMG isn't a raiding guild, its a social guild. We are laid back and casual. Some of us like to raid and we make attempts during the week. If we get a raid going, Awesome! We aren't telling people what PoS they are or kicking them from guild because of raid contribution/performance. We have good times. We could give a @%!% about how far you get. While your raid record might be better, I would bet your guildies are only loyal to the GEAR. If you didn't raid for 2 weeks for no reason, most would jump ship. They put up w/ you. We didn't. Did you do it all to prove you're “better” than us all? You obviously were very pleased w/ yourself w/ this idea, one more way to try to “Prove” yourself.
This “Rivalry” is because you couldn't handle LoHMG how you wanted while your a member(and that my wife is a hotter @!!%*). It is laughable to all of us. Things got personal when YOU got personal. We don't DWELL but we don't FORGET. We have nothing against most of Deception's members. You decided to stir things up again. We will stick up for our own when you target them. Your RL must be so sad to take the time to plan this out. I DARE you to be a real man and actually keep posted the comments you make. -It helps the people of Nath see what we're talking about. You go on winning WoW, you obviously need it and are willing to pay to keep the reality of control and meaning in your life.
Reply Quote
Here's the long and short of it...

Sephrin is correct. Autobubble and his girlfriend, Alenah, joined our guild and they both brought all their toons. His main problem was with control. He wanted it and he didn't have it. His attempts to lead were met with resounding indifference. Then Sephrin and Aingeal joined the guild after being away from the game for a while. Auto's and Alenah's informal title of "Guild Couple" was challenged. People in the guild responded better to Sephrin's raid leader style than to Auto's.

Then one night, Alenah attempted to impose her "morals" on a Aingeal because she felt Aingeal was flirting with me. THAT we would NOT tolerate and it was made clear to her by several members that she would be better served keeping her holier-than-thou BS to herself. This angered Alenah so she and Autobubble left and founded Deception. They've had great success and I wish them nothing but continued success. I believe I have all his toons on /ignore because I got tired of his emotes and /w from him telling me how big his E-peen is.

We at LoHMG are happy because we are all friends. The core of our guild has been together since summer of '05. That's not going to change. We in LoHMG are going to continue to be friends and enjoy each others company.

Now, you can read all about Auto's side of the story if you want, but THIS is what happened. I don't care if you believe it or not, but Autobubble knows it's true. I don't care how much powdered sugar you put on a turd, it's never going to be a doughnut, it's just going to be a turd with powdered sugar on it.

I'll not comment on this matter again.

Cap

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Control? I left because I didnt have control?!?!

I left because Aingeal kept talking about how Sephrin was a minute man and how she would only spit not swallow...When I told her to filter it or leave due the gross number of little kids in the guild, she argued with me and I kicked her from Legion, then you invited her back because our "social life" in guild chat needed her...Then her and Sephrin went on bolistic on Alenah for no reason and she continued to use vulgor language infront of all these kids that you guys are now trying to protect from my "horrid spam and tells"... Alenah simply said she didnt agree with Aingeal flirting with the teenagers in the guild in private vent channels, and that wasnt met with a resounding defiance as you say...stop trying to sugar coat this crap..

Why would the entire core of the guild follow us to Ðeception over you telling Alenah no? Not to mention, you yourself said you were in our guild at one point cap, so if Sephrin was so much better at leading raids why did you follow us as well?

You guys are so reptitve in your insults and statements its insane. All you say is "alenah sounds like a 75 year old man" "Auto left because he had not control"...

The only jealousy I see is Aingeal toward Alenah. Shes the one that brought her into all this when I told her to shut up and filter her mouth when the kids are online. She is the one who got pissed off in vent when everyone told her she was stupid for saying Alenah sounds like a man. Sephrin himself has said "Alenah has the best voice!" so why try to pin all the resentment and anger on us?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
As far as me deleting my posts...Im not going to continue to sit here and argue with a bunch of idiots who want everyone to be on their side so they tell everything ass backwards to make them sound like innocent beings..

BTW what in the hell is manly about posting on the forums seph? maybe for a bald fatty thats manly but most of guys pick fights in person...not on the internet where you are safe and soundly tucked away in your computer chair...

And for the record...the only people ever kicked out of our guild are the ones who dont log on for over 3 months or people who are douchebags
Reply Quote
31 Orc Hunter
This is funny...

I am going to have to go with Autobubble here. He makes extremely valid points about Capstick following him over to Deception and Aingreal just seems like a real B****. She probably looks along the lines of the standard female wow player, extremely overweight with pimples all over. =P Just sayin. And judging by the fact that all she has to say is stuff about Autos lady friend, it seems to me like she is in fact the one with a jealousy issue. I have actually attended one of Auto's raids in wrath and he is a great raid leader so to say that he cant do that or that people wouldnt take to his raid leading wouldnt be the exact truth. He also made the valid point that you guys are very repetitive in your assault against him in that all you say is his woman sounds 50 and that he has control issues. If thats all you have to go on then why are you still arguing? And seeing as none of you deny the fact that the core group did in fact go from Legin of Half Moon Grim to Deception, that only validates Autobubble even more.

IMO- I think autobubble has this one, ESPECIALLY since you guys are getting this pissed off over a him posting that he wants you camped..? He didnt trash talk it or anything..YUMADBROS?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
"You know, It's impossible to hide behind an alt. Good try."

If this is directed to me, why would I have a level 37 hunter when I have a level 83 hunter(konnan, look him up, same server, same guild)? AND if I did have a lowbie alt such as that, why wouldnt it be in my guild like all my other alts?
Edited by Autobubble on 5/22/2011 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Alright. I just happen to be one of those "kids" in the guild.. but.. I have plenty of screen shots of your guildies /spit'ing on me. SEVERAL. So, I'm positive that you're the one with the repetitive insults. Cap is my dad, and I know that him and Kait joke around like that a lot. Trust me, I get it on facebook a lot.
I always thought you made Deception because you wanted progression. Then, my dad, me, and several other main raiders went to Deception because we wanted progression, and that's why Cap only took one character over to your guild - he wanted to keep the social aspect on the majority of his characters and put his main into your guild to gain the knowledge that he needed so he could help the others in LoHMG.
And no, Aingeal is not fat and doesn't have pimples everywhere - she's actually very pretty. I haven't seen Alenah, so, obviously I can't say anything about her. She DOES sound like a 50 year old woman, but that's definitely irrelevant to the argument. I remember raiding ICC with you, and you were a COMPLETE *!#! to me half the time. And last time I checked.. I was like, what, 15 at the time? I didn't get into the raids because my dad was the GM. I got into the raids because I was good, better than most of the other DPS in the guild(please don't assume I'm conceited, I'm not). But ever time we got into ICC, you'd be a douche to me for no apparent reason. But that's neither here nor there.
Basically, the point is, you don't need to say mess about our guild or anyone in it, and you definitely don't need to start this immature stuff. I'm mad that you're a goddamn adult and actually take time out of your day to set this up. I'm 17 years old and even I wouldn't go to that much trouble to start stuff. Just stay out of our way and we'll stay out of yours. No one says stuff about your guild, so stop assuming. Kaythankss.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I just find it absolutely amazing how you can lie and twist things around so much, even over something as small as a game.

So just to clear a few things up LoHmG is mostly an ADULT guild but out of respect for the few teenagers we had, it was a Guild Rule that no talking about adult things could be said until after 10 pm when most responsible parents would have their kids in bed. Secondly the teenager Alenah accused me of "Flirting" with was a friend of my daughters and a longtime guildy whom had just gotten back to playing WoW after a very serious car accident. Yes, I was excited to have him back playing he is an awesome Pally healer. He aslo asked in guild about how my daughter was doing and I told him she was in bed. He then told me to write down his number and give it to her.

Let's see what else you have lied about...OH YES! The fact I am jealous of Alenah...I am not in the LEAST bit. I got tired of her putting me down about MY looks (Printscreens FTW) and was stupid enough to lower myself to her level and play her game. But for the record Im willing to post my picture on here...is she? Im sure she will have a million excuses as to why she won't.

The spit or swallow line was a lie too. It was also a conversation after 10pm and the whole guild was taking part in it. It was all in fun and games. You were just looking for a reason to pick on me AGAIN. I would never say I spit. *LOL*

Pointing out your lies is exhausting!

As far as my husband saying Alenah "Has the best voice"...you have got to be kidding me. He likes feminine women. The only thing he has ever said about Alenah is that she is really a female and how creepy it was for her years ago just out of the blue get on vent and tell him about how ##@#ty her life was. Shouldn't she have been confiding in you Auto?

Another funny thing is how you made the assumption that my husband is fat...He has been in the MILITARY for 7 years. You dont exactly see fatty's out there doing PT everyday.

Like Winston Churchill said “The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

Reply Quote
Never end on a quote.

Especially when you are quoting Churchill in a wow forum lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Seemed fitting for the situation.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, you have mentioned that. =)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I like this fourm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Kaymondart, if you want to collect gold from this fool...Ill meet you and you can kill me over and over and take screen shots for Autobubble...Just let me know when and where. Seeing him lose gold is too funny =)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
O the alliance toon isent on the server so I cant do that ;(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
The real question is does humdinger still play wow and if hes legion tell him i said hai thar!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]