Rapture Timing

85 Human Priest
I've been trying to find an addon that could help me with my rapture timing, but haven't had any luck. I use power auras classic for other CDs, but is there a way to set it up so it can tell me when rapture is ready?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I use Ingela's Rapture.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/ingelasrapture.aspx
Edited by Ellyngton on 5/6/2011 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
ForteXorcist tracks it.
Edited by Intrigue on 5/6/2011 11:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Ingela's is quite handy. It plays a little sound and notifies you with text in the center of your screen when it's ready.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
If you keep pws on a tank you should be able to ignore the timing. I honestly don't worry about it much anymore mana is becoming less of an issue. I only pws tanks anyway because at least I know they will break the bubble. Only reason to pws anyone else is because you can't afford to cast a spell to save their life
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Power Auras string:

Version:4.17; g:0.9686; icon:Spell_Holy_Rapture; buffname:Rapture; r:0.9843; Extra:true; x:-83; bufftype:13; stacks:1; texture:16; alpha:0.7; owntex:true; duration:12; combat:true; size:0.18; y:122; texmode:2; ismounted:0; finish:3; timer.b:0; timer.h:1.22; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0.9804; timer.cents:false; timer.y:152; timer.x:-83; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true; timer.ShowActivation:true

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]