PSA: I Sanctuary I is now S A N C T U A R Y

(Locked)

85 Human Death Knight
In an effort to distinguish ourselves against the 2 Alliance guilds and the Horde guild with the same name and similar bracketing, we have changed our name to the above for cross server recruitment purposes. Also, the caps is more in step with my RBG leading volume.

Please whisper an officer for any recruitment information. This concludes this PSA.
85 Undead Priest
Wait so which Sanctuary is now S A N C T U A R Y?

I'm confused... where is The Lad when you need him :(
85 Human Death Knight
I Sanctuary I (now S A N C T U A R Y) = PvP guild, Alliance, started Dec 2005, active RBG guild, aspiring Arena guild, Ladimere is an officer in this guild.

l Sanctuary l (note the lower case 'L's) = PvP (?) guild, Horde, started Oct-ish 2010, GM told me this was started as a joke/taunt to our guild.

i Sanctuary i (note the lower case 'I's) = Alliance, no idea who they are, what they do, or who runs it.

Sanctuary = Perhaps oldest guild, Alliance, has 2 total/non-active members, reason why we bracketed our name in the first place.

I know, its confusing - I blame Ladimere. I wanted our PvP guild to be named DOOM back in the day, but he came up with this gem and I got outvoted so here we are. Again, we are trying to shake the obvious bracketing confusion for recruitment purposes.

85 Human Paladin
This is madness.
85 Dwarf Paladin
I Sanctuary I (now S A N C T U A R Y) = PvP guild, Alliance, started Dec 2005, active RBG guild, aspiring Arena guild, Ladimere is an officer in this guild.

l Sanctuary l (note the lower case 'L's) = PvP (?) guild, Horde, started Oct-ish 2010, GM told me this was started as a joke/taunt to our guild.

i Sanctuary i (note the lower case 'I's) = Alliance, no idea who they are, what they do, or who runs it.

Sanctuary = Perhaps oldest guild, Alliance, has 2 total/non-active members, reason why we bracketed our name in the first place.

I know, its confusing - I blame Ladimere. I wanted our PvP guild to be named DOOM back in the day, but he came up with this gem and I got outvoted so here we are. Again, we are trying to shake the obvious bracketing confusion for recruitment purposes.

Correction you wanted to name it <I DOOM I> and everyone else thought that was lame and was beaten out by the second choice Fat Chicks
85 Undead Priest
Well now I know! And knowing is half the battle! G.I. Joe?

Anyway thank you <3
85 Worgen Warrior
05/09/2011 01:18 AMPosted by Zihela
This is madness.

This is blasphemy!

THIS IS SPARTAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*giant front kick into pit*
85 Human Hunter
i like the new look
55 Worgen Death Knight
Steal members are you??
85 Worgen Warrior
05/10/2011 05:12 PMPosted by Dalcolan
Steal members are you??

A Wild troll appears. It uses trolling.....it isnt very effective.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]