Clever Resurrection Macro?

2 Pandaren Monk
Old thread, but still funny.

My Dk has a mass rez macro that simply yells "Rise my minions! and do my bidding!"
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Monk
I just made my rebirth on my druid this-

/e gasps at %t and mashes her oh sh!t button
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
What about

"%t, you have 10 seconds to check your combat log for what you stood in while I rez you."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
"Did you know? Resurrections can be wearing on the spirit. To ensure a safe return, please do not release your -- oh wait..."

"We will rule over this Corpse and call it...this Corpse"

I love these
Edited by Shammyren on 10/17/2012 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
"Congratulations! Your reputation with the ground has increased by 10%!"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I wish you stayed dead.

No, seriously, this thread keeps getting resurrected.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
/cast [@mouseover,dead] Resurrection; [@mouseover] Fortitude
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Did we really need to rez this thread?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
/cast [@thread, exists, dead] Necro

Do I win?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
How about "Sorry, I suck at healing".
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
"What is dead may never die!"
Reply Quote
Anyone know of an addon that lets you customize what you say when you resurrect someone? I see people talking about ones that cycle through and such, would like to know if anyone has an idea. I've searched Curse but haven't found anything that lets me put in a customized message for my resurrection spell.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I use RSA which announces to the raid that I am ressing person x so that another healer doesn't spend time ressing them, and also sends a tell to the person being ressed so that they don't run back in.

I don't see the need to be snarky to my fellow guildies, or to any pugs (if I am in LFD/LFR)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Jhackrosh, I don't know if you'll check back at this thread now that it's more than a week after you posted, but I use one of the add-ons you're describing. It's Smartres2, and it comes with some silly targetname rez messages already built in, and will let you make a mass rez message, and let you add your own custom messages to the list.

One thing I had to do, though, was turn off a feature that sent people tells if they were rezzing someone that was already getting a rez cast at them by someone else. It tended to annoy pretty much everyone, but the flipside of that function is, they can stop wasting their time on that cast and rez a different target.

Also, you can get some bars that will pop up, if you want, that show you who's rezzing who, with progress-showing timers on the casts, so you can see who isn't already getting a rez right off. Since the mass spamming of rez casts is generally out of combat, the bars don't pop up and obscure the screen during a fight.

Smartres2 isn't a wholly neccesary add-on, but it's good for a giggle, and has functionality that saves you a bit of annoyance during rez-races.
Edited by Aeleas on 5/6/2013 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]