[H] Never Pull Out Rated Battlegrounds

85 Blood Elf Priest
Never Pull Out is looking for dedicated players to run Rated Battlegrounds with in Season 10. Season 9 went fairly well for our first time doing these and we had a lot of fun. Next season we want to push ratings even higher on more people.

Contact Offendwaffle for more information on joining Never Pull Out and participating in our runs.
Edited by Slovakbadger on 6/20/2011 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
or Hello, cuz hes a boss fc xD

I hurd holy palys are @@@*, lez just go with shamans and droods, and unrak.

Ret would be great tho for some ab/battle for gilneas!

We dont want beachmuscle warriors that go alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Shame you're not looking for DKs....I want to run rated bgs :( :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Edited by Slovakbadger on 6/20/2011 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Myself, Chaoticaeon=Holy, Jandrek=Frost Mage. We have all been playing since release and are well versed in BG's (Rank 10+). We don't have as much time to play as we used to due to school/work/girlfriend aggro but if you see us in game and need to fill some spots hit us up! =)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
@Zithel. That would be great. We're really looking for people that know what they're doing and can help us as a team to get better.

@Snakeplizken We're relatively full on DPS Dk's but if you would be willing to go Blood and FC I'm almost certain we would have a spot open for you.

Never Pull Out is now actively looking for a serious legit Flag Carrier after ours left the server for PVE purposes. We would be willing to gem and enchant.
Edited by Slovakbadger on 5/15/2011 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I would like to say these guys are really good to run with and really helpfull. I have ran several random BGs with their members and always had a good time. Like to say thanks to Squibs for helping me get my axe and just generally helping me in arena [just starting out]. I would recommend anyone wanting to PvP to look into this group. Just my experiance anyways.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I'll try out a some Blood spec flag carrying this week to get a feel for it.

Edit- When do you guys usually run games?
Edited by Snakeplizken on 5/16/2011 5:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I must of been faded when I posted that lol

I do have an orc lock on a pvp server I was thinking about transfering over though
Edited by Zithel on 5/16/2011 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We usually run them on weekends from roughly 8-11 server time.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Im sry i lefted you all.

Lol you guys find a new FC though?

Herro is still there and ima lvl him from 49-85 in 1 hour! and then ima beat up waffle.

If it makes you guys feel anybetter about my get up and leave to illidan move. Im no longer playing this toon, and really no point in the xfer but oh wellz.

Hope you all the best of luck, I want to see your warlord titles soon!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I know I speak for some, maybe not all but.....

we're gald you lefted us.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Good group of guys here and extremly competitive. They pratically do this everyday so if your looking to do Rated BG on horde side this is the guild to look into.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I know I speak for some, maybe not all but.....

we're gald you lefted us.
Thought you were wade, both because you're a troll, and because that's how he types...To the point though, I agree.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
These guys like toast.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
@Hello We have in fact found a new flag carrier. We're running with Explicit as Blood Dk, but we might have found a Prot Warrior.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
We are currently looking for a Pally, ret/Holy doesn't matter we just want your crusader aura!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Did someone say pally? Don't look at my gear!!!

:(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Creamz! An alt that isn't a rogue? What is this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]