Moving to the horde side :-)

85 Human Rogue
Hi there.

I'm relatively new to WoW having started playing a little over a year ago. I was introduced to the game by friends so joined the server they were on, Scarlet Crusade, and play Alliance as they do. I have one level 85, my rogue, and a mage that should hit it soon.

My partner started playing the game the same time I did but because I played more than she did and played with my friends my alts would often accelerate past hers in levels and eventually she got fed up and stopped playing. My fault. :-(

So I've convinced her to play again except this time I will have alts specifically for playing with hers. In order to make it totally 'fair' and because, to be honest, we're both really Horde type personalities, we're both creating brand new Horde characters on Farstriders away from my other WoW 'personality'.

So if you see a baby Tauren Druid around called Maesderwydd (Welsh for field druid) wave!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I hope you find it to be a enjoyable place!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome! :)
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Welcome, hope it works good for you two
Reply Quote
nooooooooooooooo
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
OMG dew...how do you only have 950 ach pts at 85

hugs the cute pink haired gnome...wanna come to a tea party...i have dresses
Edited by Jersium on 5/10/2011 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Druid
Thank you. As you can see my Tauren is now level 10 and visible on the forums :-)
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
She is purty...
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
Welcome to the Horde! :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
05/14/2011 08:38 AMPosted by Sahare
Welcome to the Horde! :D

Red Team welcomes you!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Gold Team welcomes you!

Kinda can't go wrong with either faction if you are looking for a laid back realm. But I understand having a Horde personality.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]