[SUGGESTION] Improve worgen 2h animation

90 Human Death Knight
Since i cant seem to find the suggestion forums on the new website...

The worgen 2h animation is extremely annoying. The flip is cool and all, it just happens WAY TOO FREQUENTLY to be totally awesome.

This is something i guarantee that all worgen arms warriors and DKs can agree on, and it isnt a huge thing to ask for, just add one extra 2h special attack animation, and lower the chance of doing the flip.

i absolutely love 2h weapons, but i cannot bare to use them as a worgen, its just too over the top seeing my character flip every single attack.

on a class like DK where EVERY attack is basically a special attack, its absolutely rediculous, all you see my character doing is: flip, flip, flip, flip, flip, (auto attack smash), flip.....

please for the love of worgens change this.
Edited by Xaxxus on 5/5/2011 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Really? That is all you would want adjusted?

The ONLY thing about worgen that looks good at all is the way they run on all fours...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
I'm just saying, the animation for that is way better then a lot of the other bad animations/looks/ect for other races.
You're a DK, you can always go any other race for a better animation.
Why does it matter if they always flip? Zoom out far, zoom in for 1st person.
Race change
Re-roll
There are other ways you can avoid the problem :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

The ONLY thing about worgen that looks good at all is the way they run on all fours...

well... i wouldnt mind seeing more unarmed weapons (strength based) for my warrior.

and a possible increase in the size of mounts when a worgen is riding on them, they look a little big for horses and other ground mounts.
Reply Quote
74 Worgen Warrior
I kind of agree but I haven't used too many 2h weapons recently and I didn't really notice, maybe it wasn't happening as much before or I just don't get as annoyed easily at seeing my Worg flip out when he's attacking

*shrug*

I don't think it's too big of a deal and for mounts, just get bigger ones haha.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm just saying, the animation for that is way better then a lot of the other bad animations/looks/ect for other races.
You're a DK, you can always go any other race for a better animation.
Why does it matter if they always flip? Zoom out far, zoom in for 1st person.
Race change
Re-roll
There are other ways you can avoid the problem :/

why would i want to play the game in first person? Aren't the character models in the game meant to be looked at?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I wish there were more special attack animations too, I think having one is way to repetitive :/
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
on the other hand, worgen fist weapons animation is awesome. Too bad worgen can't be enhance shammies (main fist weapon users in the game)
Reply Quote
45 Worgen Rogue

well... i wouldnt mind seeing more unarmed weapons (strength based) for my warrior.

and a possible increase in the size of mounts when a worgen is riding on them, they look a little big for horses and other ground mounts.

Why should they increase the size of the ground mounts? "Two Forms", my friend. ;3

To edit: There is no "suggestions" forum anymore. You are indeed posting in the right place.
Edited by Marlaneska on 5/5/2011 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
05/05/2011 08:45 PMPosted by Beastcleave
on the other hand, worgen fist weapons animation is awesome. Too bad worgen can't be enhance shammies (main fist weapon users in the game)

i know eh, i would totally race change my draenei shammy for that.

I was gonna roll a rogue alt instead of a warrior, but seeing the new rogue tier sets makes me want to cry. t11 isnt so bad, but i just saw the preview of tier 12... captain falcon... no thx....

so no fist weapons for me lol
Edited by Xaxxus on 5/5/2011 8:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]