Raise the ZG/ZA ilvl required

85 Blood Elf Rogue
I agree, or make it so u cannot queue with pvp gear, im sick of being in a group of people in pvp, especially the healer, who on the eagle boss, they are out of mana in the first minute.
pvp gear has a place, IN pvp.
I agree, or make it so you cannot queue with pve gear in battlegrounds, especially the healer, who in a glorious battle in a bg, gets globaled in the first minute.
Reply Quote
76 Night Elf Druid
Bad Post

Why?

Who cares. You got a bad geared dps who did pretty decent damage considering that god awful crafted gear.

I so 20-22k in ZA and ZG on my hunter and I carry folks like that all the time and I am happy for them when they get an upgrade.

Stop being an ass. 8k is not a problem in ZA and ZG except maybe on Bloodlord, and I have carried lower through that one too.

If you absolutely can NOT tolerate his sub-par dps then initiate a vote-kick .. this is not time to run to forum and ask for a game change based on one experience which isn't even that bad.
Reply Quote
76 Night Elf Druid
I agree, or make it so u cannot queue with pvp gear, im sick of being in a group of people in pvp, especially the healer, who on the eagle boss, they are out of mana in the first minute.
pvp gear has a place, IN pvp.
I agree, or make it so you cannot queue with pve gear in battlegrounds, especially the healer, who in a glorious battle in a bg, gets globaled in the first minute.

This is beaten to death it is so dead and I am so over it... yet I am going to respond because I am so trollable.

Pvp gear is fine if its upto ilvl of dungeon then let them in, who cares if they do less damage in a PUG. I am not so easily offended.

A battleground that is NON-rated should have no such pvp armor requirement, that is freaking ridiculous. Yeah maybe for arena and rateds but entry level battlegrounds are for everyone at all ends of spectrum... you have your 6 time gladiators and you have your pve all green nublets all in the same fight.

I am so sick of people crying rivers of tears because god forbid someone did a low DPS... who the hell cares adapt and overcome you tired wet limp noodles if it is a PUG you get what you get a good tank would learn how to work with that instead of drowning in a pool of tears.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I've completed ZA and ZG just fine with group members doing less dps than that. 7k isn't all that bad. As long as they're trying, I figure I'm doing enough dps to make up for their lower numbers. I honestly don't care what their dps is as long as they're not constantly dying or getting other people killed.

They only time low dps matters to me is if it's because the player is constantly afking, or just standing there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
IMO, pvp gear needs to just NOT have an ilvl. Using it to bypass the ilvl requirement is retarded.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]