Best On-line FPS ever?

60 Tauren Death Knight
Shazbot. My favorite are the Tribes/Tribes 2 series. I've never seen anything else come close to their depth and balance. Tribes 2 hit 10 years old back in March. Still lots of fun to play.

I almost cried when I saw:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeaqq3djWBI (fan video, low rez T2 game footage, but good inception music :P)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ymShW-onE&feature=fvsr

Hopefully they will do the series justice.
Edited by Simper on 5/6/2011 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I just think Valve does phenominal work. TF2 is an amazing class based multiplayer game that remains mostly balanced despite being out for so long. Half-Life is a great story based multiplayer with puzzles, action, and characters all mixed together in good amounts.
Reply Quote
13 Blood Elf Mage
Team Fortress 2 is pretty amazing. I also love Left 4 Dead. And there's a special place in my heart for Battlefield: Bad Company

and of course.... inb4 Call of Duty -.-
Edited by Lumindra on 5/6/2011 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Definitely CoD4 or CSS for the most popular / competitive games.

TF2 and L4D are good for a bit of fun here and there. It's a shame they've kind of died off, people don't really seem to talk about them much anymore.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
I'm a big fan of counter strike, the user made content makes it really hard for the game to get old.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
CS:S Dust2 all day, erry day..Until the servers come back up.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
05/06/2011 08:20 PMPosted by Glintash
CS:S Dust2 all day, erry day..Until the servers come back up.

Office 24/7!

And crackhouse DM

And zombie escape :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I played TF2 for a long while. It had a great mix of casual and hardcore gameplay. You didn't have to be a headshot god to enjoy the game. You maybe couldn't dominate the scoreboard, but you still felt helpful. But now I feel like the items have just gotten out of hand. There's a little too much customization, to the point where the original feel and diversity of the game has gotten lost. I haven't touched the game in months. Regardless, it's still a good game, and has definitely left its mark on the gaming community.
Reply Quote
I think Quake 3 had the biggest impact, but the best game will change a lot going through time.
Reply Quote
Battlefield 2

I also played alot of Black Hawk Down
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Counter-Strike 1.6/1.5. I'll always remember that game. Yes Source was the same game with updated game engine but it doesn't have the same feel. I'll always remember that game.

2. Battlefield 1942/ Battlefield 2
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
CS 1.6....Nothing better FPS wise. that game/version will always be epic.

Clan Pinoy! FTW! ill always remember the skrim days & being screamed at in Tagalog.
Reply Quote
The one that got me into FPS will always be my favorite...Unreal Tournament.
And for those that played UT...yes my guild here is that =DTM= clan from UT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]