This is a Gentleman and Lady Thread#106

85 Blood Elf Mage
The Majestic Manor of Lord Naught E Bones, once the infamous Karazhan, has been heavily redesigned and rebuilt into a building with much greater structural sense and integrity, including walls and ceilings reinforced with titansteel to withstand any impact. Resting in what was once Deadwind Pass, but which has been transformed into a lush area of trees, forests, and grasslands through druidic magic, the estate grounds cover much of the former Deadwind Pass, and stretch south through the regrown area of the Blasted Lands all the way to the sea.

Lord Naught E Bones himself has opened the doors of his manor, his wine cellar, his cigar case, and the service of his gnome butlers to all Gentlemen and Ladies of the Horde and Alliance interested in pleasant conversation and camaraderie.

A set of large wardstones, similar to those used by the Sin'dorei to ward off Scourge entrance into Eversong Woods, circle the manor, one at each corner of the building. Anyone sensitive to magic can hear the power of the stones hum slightly, and all are warned that the building protected by the stones is a place of Sanctuary, where violence is not welcome. In addition, the building is protected from any kind of magical or technological entry.

Several buildings and features dot the estate grounds, including a barn and stables, a large sandy ring complete with training dummies, and other buildings one would expect to find as part of such a lavish estate.

Next Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489950076
This Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489079740
Last Page of Previous Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2488418819?page=26

Complete Thread History: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456478757#2
Edited by Seraphelle on 5/11/2011 11:18 AM PDT
21 Human Paladin
(whewt! three cheers for sera)
85 Tauren Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2483739355

[cool idea for a thread]
85 Blood Elf Mage
*gazes at her lovingly**under his breath* you truly are amazing...
*goes back to his seat and takes another bite of his sandwich and chugs some of his water*

(YAY for me! <(^_^<) XD )
*Smiling at Jon, she finishes up her sandwich and takes a drink of her water* This is just perfect love...and to think, soon enough, we will be husband and wife....I can't wait.
85 Tauren Paladin

[!!!! kirby dance!!!! <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')>]
6 Blood Elf Paladin
*She pouts at Siargos and hits him with her dragon toy, drinking her milk sullenly with an evil glare sent her mother's way every now and then*

Mama mean . . .

*She pouts even more, her lip quivering*
21 Human Paladin
*gazes at her lovingly**under his breath* you truly are amazing...
*goes back to his seat and takes another bite of his sandwich and chugs some of his water*

*Smiling at Jon, she finishes up her sandwich and takes a drink of her water* This is just perfect love...and to think, soon enough, we will be husband and wife....I can't wait.

neither can i. *pulls out two bowls two spoons and a can if whipped cream* and for dessert fruit salad.*fills her bowl and puts a generous dallop of cream on top* here you go. hmm. who should i have be my best man?
27 Tauren Hunter
*After watching the goings on between Forddon, Jhaelin, and the small child that screamed and hit her mother, she looks at Forddon as if suddenly horrified*

I sure hope our children, when we have them, never act like that . . .
21 Human Paladin
*She pouts at Siargos and hits him with her dragon toy, drinking her milk sullenly with an evil glare sent her mother's way every now and then*

Mama mean . . .

*She pouts even more, her lip quivering*

*He hits her with his sippy cup*

No! mama not mean! mama is purrrty Sianeli is ugly

(ROFL!!!!!!!111!!1!!1!)
85 Blood Elf Mage

neither can i. *pulls out two bowls two spoons and a can if whipped cream* and for dessert fruit salad.*fills her bowl and puts a generous dallop of cream on top* here you go. hmm. who should i have be my best man?

*Pokes her finger in the whipped cream and eats it from her finger, she ponders for a moment, the wind still moving her curls to and fro* Hmm, who is the first person that comes to mind for you, my love?
21 Human Paladin

*Pokes her finger in the whipped cream and eats it from her finger, she ponders for a moment, the wind still moving her curls to and fro* Hmm, who is the first person that comes to mind for you, my love?
like who i think about the most or who i should pick for my best man?
Edited by Jonhnymalet on 5/6/2011 2:55 PM PDT
27 Tauren Hunter
[I think Sera meant for your best man, Jonhny. /facepalm]
85 Draenei Death Knight
<gah, I never get a break, and even now I'm not sure if I can stay today>
(*waves*)
86 Human Hunter
05/06/2011 03:00 PMPosted by Hyades
(*waves*)

(*cowers*)
85 Blood Elf Mage

like who i think about the most or who i should pick for my best man?

I meant who you should pick for your best man, I already know who you think about the most, my love.
*Grinning, she eats some of her fruit salad*
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]