Blood of the Mountain

85 Human Paladin
I recently received the Eye of Sulfuras, and I need to make a Sulfuron Hammer, I have all the mats except Blood of the Moutain. If anyone has any please contact me in game or here on the forums. Thank You.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Farm it negros, just kill the molten destroyers and reset every 30 minutes. Or park all your alts in front of MC and go nuts. I spent 2 weeks checking the ah before i gave up and farmed it myself. Averaged 1 blood every 2 runs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah Ive done 3 clears with none so far, thought Id ask around.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
You get anywhere from 5-8 molten destroyers per soft reset. I used 2 toons and farmed up the blood in 2 days. Make sure you dont go past Garr though, there are no destroyers beyond him. It's alot faster than waiting for the Blood to show up on the AH or spamming trade. Most people run past trash mobs in MC and just kill bosses for TF or the Eye.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]