Searching for Guild (H)

85 Troll Priest
Hello Ravencrest!

Hubby and myself are looking for a dedicated raiding guild to settle in to for the long haul! (current guild tags is our own personal guild) We are currently searching for a 10 man guild who raids at least 2-3 nights a week (prefer weekdays).

I am a Holy raid healer who does not mind taking the utility role as I am well versed in the shadow spec as well as holy. My Hubby is an MM hunter who is currently pulling 13-15k dps in heroics and has knowledge/experience of BWD up to and including Nefarian.

We are easy going people who like a friendly environment and love a good raid. If we sound like people you would like to have as part of your raiding team, please reply here or message us in game (Zaltana, myself or Micloven, hubby). We like to speak to people before accepting any guild invites to find out if we will fit your group and vice versa.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!
- Z
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Edited by Mntindoo on 2/13/2013 8:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I will check in to the guilds you mentioned! Thanks for your reply Mnt. I appreciate it :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Hey there, Some guilds you may look for include <The Order> <The Covenant> <Twilight Raiders> <Grumpy Old Horde>
Some of those were odd suggestions for dedicated & progressing raiding guilds given the rankings over at wowprogress.com

I'm not sure if Elysium or Forgotten Descendants are looking for people but they've both always been good guilds who've been around for ages and never did wrong by me. If you're looking for a solid group I'd suggest either of those guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
05/07/2011 07:57 PMPosted by Zaltana
I will check in to the guilds you mentioned! Thanks for your reply Mnt. I appreciate it :)
I think the Twilight Raiders quit raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Zaltana - We'd be happy to talk more with you and your husband about Grumpy Old Horde. We've typically raided 2 weekday evenings a week (usually Tues/Thurs, sometimes Wed/Thurs) with possible followups on Mondays before reset if people want to continue.

I'll be perfectly honest with you though that our raiding as of late has been sporadic. Real life took out four of our core raiders (two husband/wife teams) all at once, and we've been struggling a bit since to get back up and going full-time. Additionally we're working with quite a few rookie raiders, so we're not cutting edge progression by any means.

That being said, we would be happy to put your interest and your experience to work. Indeed if you or your husband has any interest in moving into a raid officer type position that would be a possibility. If you're looking for a mature guild to work with where you can provide some leadership and help train up some newer raiders, we'd be a good fit. If you're looking for something with less responsibility and further progression you'll want to look to another guild (though I can't speak as to who is really pushing ahead in content at this point on RC - might check The Order and see where Toxin is at).

For more information on Grumpy Old Horde see our recruitment thread.
Raging
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Hey there sandr.....er ahem, Zaltana! You and miclovin should come check out Soulfire, we raid quite often and would love to have you 2!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]