[A] Looking for Guild

64 Night Elf Hunter
So I'm looking for a guild that's casual but at the same time active, if you know what I mean. My current 'guild' composed of about 15 people, about 3 of whom are active and, inactive GM, and one of the only other active players is a rl friend of mine. So I guess I'm looking for a guild with a good community feel that has members willing to get together every now and again and reek some havoc weather it be PvP or PvE/Raids. Please feel free to pst me in game, I'm always looking for new friends on a new-to-me server!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Please check out our website--or browse through the posts here on this forum. Odins Hammer is a casual, mature, adult guild with 260 members. Many are alts, but the guild is very active- always someone on. Members are very friendly. While we don't raid, we have players interested in most activities in the game. (If you are looking for a raiding guild- you won't be happy with us)

Please whisper or mail me in game, if we seem like a fit for you.

www.odinshammer.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]