Booty Bay Bandits <PvP> Recruiting now!

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Booty Bay Bandits> is looking for members! We're a PvP guild, and are looking for geared 85s with some skill to start a 10 man rated BG team. We do arena daily and group together for BGs constantly.
Additionally, we have a PvE part of our guild, looking for players that are at least level 55. We will help level you up to 85, and then you can join our PvP section! We have events that include runs threw Cata dungeons, BC/LK raids, and a lot others.
I hope you will join, we need more members to do more PvP raiding. We've already taken over Goldshire, Honor Hold, and the Grubushi Arena!
Please /tell me in game if you want to join, and you may also contact Knipple, Dalonghorn, Emh, Starsan (also Starsaan), and Tektonik (Also Tekneak and Tektaktik)
Thanks for reading and hopefully contacting me, feel free to post any questions you've got for me below.
~Smexasaurus, Guild Event Coordinater
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Can you carry me to 2.2k rating in 3's
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i have been in this guild for some time now and i thinks it is great and i never want to leave
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
LMAO. You guys better get your players some pvp skill before you post about being a pvp guild/ owned a dk,lock and rogue from your guild in goldshire myself, and the worst hunter i ever saw in t highlands 9 times in 2 days lol so if that's your guild's skill. i'd love to meet you in a rbg. Now call me a troll if you'd like, or make some childish comments. But fact is they not only got owned, they went as far to make lvl 1 ally toons to call me the loser lol so they sure represent your guild so much lol
Edited by Lazio on 8/28/2011 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
08/28/2011 07:07 PMPosted by Lazio
they went as far to make lvl 1 ally toons to call me the loser lol

08/28/2011 07:07 PMPosted by Lazio
You guys better get your players some pvp skill

Seems like making lvl 1 alts is a lot less work than going to the forums & writing a paragraph about the same incident. Pot calling the kettle black much?
Reply Quote
=)
Edited by Lazio on 8/30/2011 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
=)
Edited by Lazio on 8/30/2011 9:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Yay for my cuteness!
And for literally being a troll..
And for stating several times over im terrible at PvP
And for having been in GHC, PuGs, GFW etc.. clearly a terrible PvE player
And for coming from Alliance
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
we <3 Vrashnar.
Reply Quote
=)
Edited by Lazio on 8/30/2011 9:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
PVPing in Blood spec is trolling in and of itself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]