[A] <Chaotic Legion> Morning 10-man 2/7 FL

85 Worgen Death Knight
<Chaotic Legion> is an active, mostly military raiding guild currently recruiting for our morning 10-man raid team. We are currently running an EU timezone groups and a new US-timezone group. Raid times are as following (all times are PST/server time).

Raiding Schedule:

10am-1pm PST, Wed/Thu/Mon

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all exceptional Healer and DPS apps
Contact Beraham or Nitrouz in game

Expectiations:

1. Willingness to learn: We expect all our applicants to approach every new boss fight with personal progression in mind. Have an open attitude toward any criticism or correction of personal strategy, and be proactive by watching videos are reading strats beforehand.

2. Class knowledge: As we enter heroic modes, we expect all of our members to have an advanced knowledge of their own class. There are many resources out there to help you better yourself as a raider and maximize your DPS (or HPS) output as best you can. Use them!

3. Positive attitude: Our main goal as a raiding guild is to have fun. We're not a group of elitists who will gkick you for standing in fire or not showing up to a raid. In return however, we expect you to be dedicated to the guild and show respect to officers and other members. If everyone is enjoying the game, bosses will die alot faster.

How to Apply:

If you feel that you would make a strong addition to our raid team, please submit an app on our forums at http://chaoticlegion.guildomatic.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=8.

If you have any additional questions, please contact one of our recruiting officers: Nitrouz, Beraham or Evolmage.
Edited by Nitrouz on 8/4/2011 10:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
bump, all 3 groups are now 10/12! pst in game for more info
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
bump, looking to recruit skilled heals and DPS for our am group.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
bump, need a boomkin/ele shaman for group 1
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Bump for fun. And needing more members still.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Bump. Nef down!
Edited by Jayrd on 6/18/2011 5:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Bump for Military Raiding. Not only but a lot of military and retired military.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
06/19/2011 06:14 AMPosted by Jayrd
Bump

You're a bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Not nice.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Wish you weren't such a bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hello Hello

I am wondering if you have an open healing spot for a holy paladin? I am currently on Greymane server but I am willing to transfer to a server with a morning raiding guild.

I tried contacting you on server, but I didn't see an officer online.

I am currently 10/12. I had a pretty hectic schedule which didn't allow me to raid as much as I would have liked. I know all fights and I already have studied Firelands fights.

Thanks in advance.

--Skitt
Edited by Skittadin on 6/25/2011 12:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hey man, thanks for the reply I run mostly with the afternoon crew but Check online anytime today. There should be a few officers online to answer your question.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
There can only be one Skit.

Jokes aside, right now we're not looking to recruit anymore Holy Pallys for our morning 10 man although there are spots open with our evening group. If you have any additional questions you can contact one of the officers in game (best bet is to check around 10am PST).
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Whats up all? I was just wanting to know if yall are still recruiting. I tried contacting officers in game but i believe everyone was busy. If someone could get back to me on here or in game I would greatly appreciate it. Im looking for a solid guild to progress with in 4.2. (Current guild hasnt done so well, long story). Anyways if there is a chance that I could join up with yall after the proper application processes then let me know. Looking forward to hearing something.

Thanks,
Core
(Jordan)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
We are in game now if you want to get a hold of someone. Jknight. or Grumf Evol anything.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Bump for Afternoon Raiders. need Healz and Range Dps.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Bump for new US semi-harcore 10 man. If you're an exceptional player and would like to progress through Firelands Heroics without the crazy schedule, this is the group for you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/bump because J is smexy and Nitrouz is BAMF
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]