Old School Maelstrom

84 Dwarf Warrior
04/23/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Invictus
I don't recognize you at all

Similar to the regards of a certain narcissist we all know, I'm gonna take a shot in the dark (not really) and guess that you have some personal stake in the "pecking order" amongst a peer group of video gamers in a game you happen to play (WoW, for example).

Just a wild shot in the dark, though of course, not at all an educated guess by any measure.

lol stop posting
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
not at all an educated guess by any measure.

right
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Used to be on Maelstrom from 2004-2006 or 2007?
I am actually thinking about getting back into RP again, so I am looking at the forums here to decide if it would be a good idea to come back.
Reply Quote
84 Dwarf Warrior
Used to be on Maelstrom from 2004-2006 or 2007?
I am actually thinking about getting back into RP again, so I am looking at the forums here to decide if it would be a good idea to come back.

RP is pretty scarce on Maelstrom. A year ago 4-5 people would have popped into this thread and argued about whether or not that's true, but even RP's white knights have left for greener pastures. There ARE servers where you can still find RP (Wyrmrest Accord is actually one of them!), but if you're genuinely interested in macking on babes with your self-insert half-dragon Maelstrom isn't the place to do it these days.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
>Were you around when he did the ring of trials event?

Doesn't ring a bell. However, I remember your guild being around back then as well as some others I still see on here.
I was guildleader of Avatars of the East Kingdom on alliance side. We had around 250 members, and I headed a raiding alliance with some smaller guilds.
Reply Quote
Hi
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
I remember randomly getting into TTL WSG groups with people like Savant and Genose.

I remember Marric the Mighty orc warrior.

And I remember 20 hour long AV battles with players like Phloppy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
04/25/2012 11:41 PMPosted by Marric
Hi

Hi back you sexy devil.
Reply Quote
04/15/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Emlie
scrub rogue groshard reporting in!

Growing harder every day.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
http://destroyesupnoxbow.ytmnd.com/
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Hunter
Discussion is not complete if you do not reference the high-end PvP guild of <Warsong Ninjas>.
Reply Quote
<3 maelstrom
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hest! Long time no see buddy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
05/10/2011 09:37 AMPosted by Io
old people on an old people server

Lemme get my cane.....
Boartooth, please help me get up from my computer my child.

Formerly known as Epidemik. <---old timer
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'd love to help you get your cane papa but im getting pretty old too and broke my hip yesterday. Sorry.
Reply Quote
52 Tauren Warrior
I would tell you about how I bested Marric the Mighty (used to be) Orc back in the BC days at Gurabashi...but he would just deny it ;)

Back when I was just a young Crit/Res stacking youngin tryna 1v3 rogues and such...oh the golden days...

-Jugernaught
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]