Old School Maelstrom

90 Blood Elf Rogue
^ This guy does haha.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/08/2013 05:36 PMPosted by Mirana
Thanks for the info! Who here remembers Renniks getting owned by a 59 hunter?

I sort of did the same thing way back on Auchindoun. I was like level 39 and a 70 rogue tried to gank me at the SM stone. I kited him long enough that he got bored and left.
Edited by Saguero on 1/9/2013 8:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
That video was so good, I lvoed the Hunter's accent, and how calm ihe was while on vent always bringing up "59 Hunter" every sentense. The rage was hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This always makes me giggle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8QIa3klodc
Reply Quote
87 Troll Druid
:3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/11/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Shavi
:3

WB
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Axid/Chipz from vanilla/BC. Haven't recognized anyone since playing mists. Alliance seems dead as !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/12/2013 02:21 PMPosted by Sleepwalker
Axid/Chipz from vanilla/BC. Haven't recognized anyone since playing mists. Alliance seems dead as !@#$.

Alliance IS dead. Everyone went horde.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Vod, I'm sorry for dotting you at the spawn point the other day. I was like OMG VOD /WAVE /HAI and the person I was with was like OMG ALLIANCE! *dot spam* Glad you got away :)
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Almost considering transferring back and retiring on Maelstrom to hang out and wear RP gear everyday while telling kids how much harder and better things were in Vanilla when we had to raid uphill everyday in the snow.

Pretty sure everyone that I used to play with like Setoh and Evandele have moved on tho.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Setoh... ? D:
I remember our Down with Hoggstrap raid. Sick times, sick times... I also remember Imizael always DoTing me when i'm trying to storm up the walls in Hillsbrad during that Scarlet March against the world.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Setoh... ? D:
I remember our Down with Hoggstrap raid. Sick times, sick times...

Oh man I remember that, lots of fun. That guild still exists I think. I logged onto Megakungen the Hogger Tank and all his gear was broken.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
So was my Mage's xD.

I was level 2 though, I think that sick raid progression was too much.
Reply Quote
I was in TTL with a gnome rogue named Rog, then re-rolled a warrior because of Barriosa and Beast on horde side, (those guys were such monsters), and joined their guild <Ascend>. Was there till the end as the off tank.

40-man raids, first to down Nef, first in progression till Bozley and Gandarion left right before TBC.

We had the first 3 High Warlords. Rolo made it and instead of doing the last PvP round, he quit in protest. Krygore first HWL on server, Alu second, Vasya (the lazy Russian) third iirc.

Great times.
Edited by Due on 1/22/2013 6:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/12/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Rachey
Vod, I'm sorry for dotting you at the spawn point the other day. I was like OMG VOD /WAVE /HAI and the person I was with was like OMG ALLIANCE! *dot spam* Glad you got away :)

I vaguely remember you from the other day.

Horde camped the bridge to tol barad for a few days in a row, and it made it not fun to even go in. I hope they enjoyed standing there after the alliance zoned out.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Imizael
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD

Shut up and finish your vegetables.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Nice to see some of the old people still on this server.
Too bad not too many of the old vanilla guilds are still around. Oh well.

Hi to all.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Warrior
05/11/2011 12:38 PMPosted by Victim
I'm Corrupt if anyone went for rank14 you'd know me.

I remember you =P.

I was Teranus back in the day.
Rank 14 Warrior.

Just bought MOP yesterday.

Anyone know if Bled is still around?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Anyone know if Bled is still around?

No, but I hear he might come back, I still keep in touch with Hova, who keeps in touch with him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]