Old School Maelstrom

90 Undead Warlock
02/27/2013 06:05 PMPosted by Shadovar
Still around, though I took a 3 year break. Came back, renamed my rogue, started a monk with my original name. I do miss the old days before PvP was determined by who could spam fear and root the most.

Strange, I find that fear is almost useless most of the time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
That's because you're the Warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Que Pasa, Unsanctified? =)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
I don't speak Dutch.

^.-
Reply Quote
Been on the server since pre-Nax. Malificium, Reign, Malevolent, Muffin Makers. Real life stepped in but now I'm back ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

or against warriors

This is why I find fear useless...because it doesn't work for shiiii against this class..

This is mostly how it is. Against most other classes, it's okay, but my main form of CC has to be cast 3 times against this class, which isn't the easiest thing to do considering all of the interrupts they have.

In before "lol, you're bad for hard-casting fear." Blood Fear isn't that great of an option considering it takes 10% hp, which the warrior will break instantly, and it gives fear a 10 sec CD. Maybe blood horror will help in 5.2 = /

Also, I'm pretty bad at destruction, and the game in general, so that may have something to do with it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I don't speak Dutch.

^.-

You hurt my feelings... =P

Its Asset. =)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Wondering who is still around from the Pre-BC era

stumbled across this on ytmnd

http://downwithboot.ytmnd.com/

-Krael (former UD Warrior of Spectre/Bloodfang Raiders/THE ANGRY FAT KIDS)

http://militantguild.com/medic-coldfront/

/cheers
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
My god I saw some names that go back.

Rance > Rancelor (warrior) > Ikego (priest)

Especially that Spectre list. When we had <Lush> for about 3 months, we finally beat a 10/15 Spectre team in Arathi Basin and they put on a fun little RP walk mounted parade down from LM towards our turtle (yes, we won holding 3 only, it was quite pathetic) and it felt like we just won the damn Superbowl. Other than TTL, every other alliance guild got so badly dominated by those guys it was amazing.

Where's Bootstrap?

And Ripgut? He made me want to learn how to actually play a warrior right.

And Vexlander? I need more shatter bombs.
Edited by Rance on 3/11/2013 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
97 Human Rogue
I was definitely there. Remember most of it well as it was a great experience. This was not my name but anyone remember Crazy EightyEight?

Also... I am looking for Chukklat, Shadistra, Eopia, Ladar, Lithus, Scyren, NORTHWIND, Thais, Tacitucs, Julie, Arthalion, ELLENYA (and of course Analphlaxis... spelling?), JuanPablo, Tavia, Tygor.

I'm also interested in any old Horde guilds here that still have RP and what those rosters were and if those players still play. I would like to build some old-world maelstrom rp into this guilds lore.

So if you have a lore please please get in contact with me, especially if its an old lore from vanilla.

-Assertive
Reply Quote
97 Human Rogue
and Gigantic too... and Evelstumped/Nerwen, and Booch. Please contact me :)

EDIT: BTW... Axelle was one hell of a puppet master for our auction house lol.
Edited by Assertive on 3/12/2013 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Also... I am looking for Chukklat, Shadistra, Eopia, Ladar, Lithus, Scyren, NORTHWIND, Thais, Tacitucs, Julie, Arthalion, ELLENYA (and of course Analphlaxis... spelling?), JuanPablo, Tavia, Tygor.
-Assertive

Shadistra hasn't logged on since the start of Wrath but is still in Grief Squads roster along with Pablomoses and we're still looking for Bonestorm.
Reply Quote
54 Night Elf Druid
Recognized a couple names here. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I played as Avasa during the TBC days circa 2007-2008. Mostly ran with the Easily Amused/Ominous Latin Name gang, and briefly with Roll Initiative.

How is Maelstrom fairing these days? Out of frustration with the lack of social community on Madoran, I decided to peek in here on the Maelstrom forums. It's funny that this thread should be here.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I don't remember who all was in OLN, but most of RI is long gone.

Maelstrom is sitting at the bottom of the ocean. I do remember the name Avasa, though I'm not entirely sure why.
Reply Quote
54 Night Elf Druid
03/19/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Saguero
I do remember the name Avasa

Let's pretend for good reasons, hehe. :-)

I was a BE Shadow Priest that ran around a bunch with Ashencoat/Lithias, Velgar, Nodur, etc.
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
Avasa should add me on Battletag or RealID or something so we can be frands.
Reply Quote
54 Night Elf Druid

Well maybe Velgar should tell Avasa what letters and butans to press that make that happen.
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
03/19/2013 11:48 PMPosted by Astora

Well maybe Velgar should tell Avasa what letters and butans to press that make that happen.

I just sent mail to Astora on Madoran.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]