Hott Mess[H] LF RAID LEADER

85 Troll Druid
Hott Mess is a 25 man raid guild. I am currently looking for a competent and dedicated raid leader for our 25 man raids. We are currently 8/12 and we are looking for the right person that will take charge and run raid efficiently and with progression in mind.

1. The candidate must have strong leadership skills and a no nonsense approach.
2. Must have end game experience
3. Ability to make decision on personal and raid composition.
4. Must be able to make decisions based on whats best for the raid
5. Strong communication and teaching skills
6. Patience
7. Dedication and determination to be the best.
8. must be able to raid EVERY Tues, Thurs and Sun from 7-10(server time)
9. a fair but firm style of management.
10. Recruit
11. Get the best out of each and every raider.
12. Demand Excellence.

The guild is level 23 and has a good foundation of raiders,(need about 5-6 more top end raiders) If you are a strong leader that can take charge and move forward. If you feel you have these qualities and want to build a top notch 25 man group please PST or send in game mail to Hotchicken.

Some of the perks you will receive is guild repairs, access and use of guild bank, immediate leadership role, and a strong support of myself and the other officers.

Only serious inquires please and please no trolls, this is a serious inquiry!! I am on Tues, Thurs and Sundays from 6:30-11pm and many other nights and early mornings. I just do not have the time between my RL and WoW to be effective and looking for that special person to move us forward,
Edited by Hotchicken on 5/5/2011 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Still looking
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Still looking for the right Person!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]