I'm looking for people that would like to raid on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from about 8am-11am. The days/times are not set in stone, but they will be either early morning or late night

Please post in here or get in contact with me in game.

This is a run for people who have characters that are geared enough for 90% of the bosses.(I realize gear isn't skill but it is a head start.)

I raid led in my last guild and have a lot of experience with the fights, the goal is to get Nefarian by the second week, and start doing heroics shortly thereafter.

I also achieved 11/12 Heroic ICC 25 as a raid leader, and Realm First: Light of Dawn with another guild.

I realize that a lot of people work during those hours but if you can make 1-2 of the days I will try to get you in.

Gear expectations are 346+ with a good bit of crafted/valor gear and some gear from ZA/ZG as a base, I am not interested in wasting other peoples time.

This run will be laid back, everyone will be free to chat on vent

If you are interested please respond in a similar format:

Winnìng - Death Knight - Blood(Tank)/Frost(DPS) - 12/12 experience

In the normal raid setting group composition is more open, once we start to do heroic I will have to be more strict when forming the raid and for that reason it is optimal to bring a raid viable off spec.

Roster:
Tanks:
1. Winnìng
Healers:
Melee DPS:
Ranged DPS: