(A) Minions: LF a few new members

100 Night Elf Hunter
5/17/11 Edit: Changed just about the entire message as we filled our tanking hole from within.

With that...

Minions is a 6yr old casual adult guild with an organized 10man raiding. We are currently looking for a few new members who'd enjoy the perks of a lvl 22 guild: 50g/day repairs, 7 tab gBank (item withdrawal amounts are limited based upon if the account has an authenticator attached to it), light PvP and regular dungeon runs (including heroics). We also have a group of players currently just leveling toons and trade skills. Our raid times for Group 1 are Wed/Sat @8pm Server Time. We are currently 3/12, but on hiatus due to several team member vacations this week and next.

Ping a Minions member and they'll get you to an officer or visit our website http://minions.purg.net
Edited by Stega on 5/18/2011 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but... someone let Kavia into your guild :(
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
05/11/2011 01:51 AMPosted by Kau
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but... someone let Kavia into your guild :(

omg who is he on alliance
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
05/11/2011 02:14 AMPosted by Goatgirl

If you'd have answered a random whisper, you'd have known by now! Mwahaha.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
05/11/2011 09:18 AMPosted by Rutelia

If you'd have answered a random whisper, you'd have known by now! Mwahaha.

*sulk*
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
He snuck in quietly via a recommendation from that misbegotten Orc who has since departed WoW to play Rift.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
bumpity
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]