There is no prurpose to this specific thread

90 Human Warrior
Seeing as how the troll sword is an obvious set up from the horde troll faction to annoy alliance characters doing archeology, i have decided to create a troll toon to repeatedly commit suicide on. All who are interested and want to kill me, feel free. It may be petty, though i am hoping it shall make me feel a little better. and I will not listen to tales of those who have already received the sword, hence it is either a lie and or a hack, and personally, i refuse to believe otherwise. Much like the turtle mount from fishing, it is an obvious myth, or worse, an evil plot. Screen shots are lies also seeing as how photoshop is widely available. This is all..

brought to you by your friendly, possibly due to xanax, neighborhood warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Ionno if it's just you. I'm pretty sure I hear daily complaints Horde-side about the sword, too.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
400 troll artifacts and counting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]