ATTENTION level 5 or lower guilds

85 Draenei Paladin
Yesterday I formed my own guild. And I thought instead of straggling for members I would approach the other guilds in an attempt to see if we can consolidate our resources.

Currently my guild has a vent, a website at http://eahbound.guildlaunch.com/index.php?sub_domain=eahbound&gid=0 , and several goals.

Running guild groups together!
Forming a raid team that runs on weekends!
Providing a nice social environment that's both family friendly and mature!
and making Machinima and video Walkthroughs and Guides to be posted on youtube!

We don't want to break anyone up, if you as a representative of your guild is interested in this, then I am wanting your entire guild to join.

If you are interested please contact me via the above listed website, or in game on any of the following toons: CLANNER, SWIFTBOLT, CANNONEER, NINGEN, Pragmatist.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Do yall have a good # of low lvls that are active?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Clanner, make sure you visit the guild leader forum for great tips on guilds as well. Good luck with this :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
@Mystrea: I think this is a dead guild because I looked at them and they haven't done anything in like a month.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I tack that back some activity.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]