Bwemba's Spirit Quest

85 Worgen Death Knight
Hi everyone -
Can anyone please let me know how to complete this quest? Thanks again to Blizz for being so very vague about where to go (Stranglethorn...ummmm, ok) and what to actually look for (Help Bwemba find the Darkspear Emissary)There's no name to this "Emissary"....so nothing to target. Frustrating!!!
Any info is welcome!!
~Mutchka
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm having issues here as well. I managed to complete the quest chain up to the panther cub, but have not received a follow up from Bwemba.

Apparently, you're supposed to meet Vol'jin in Booty Bay eventually (according to Wowhead), but STV is still phased for me and he's not in Booty Bay. I'm pretty frustrated.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Thanks Sprinks. I mean....who knew? It's not even mentioned in the Quest, and I checked Thottbot and there wasn't anything on there. I thought maybe you had to kill something in order for the "Emissary" to show up. Guess not. I'll Fly back to Booty Bay and see if I can find Vol'jin. And what's this about a Panther cub??!!
Thanks again for your help!
Edited by Mutchka on 5/7/2011 2:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You have to go to Fort Livingston Mutchka. There will be quests there that you do alongside the Bwemba questline. And yes, at the end of one you get a cute and cuddly Panther Cub.

Here's a link to the questline progression: http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:Bwemba%27s_Spirit
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I found no issues with the quests, each step led to the other, provided you finished each quest hub. Only got messed up during the panther phase since the spawn for the panther was camped and no one wanted to group up instead do their own thing. Then I lost the smoke trail and walked in circles for awhile until I stumbled upon the cave where you eventually get the cub.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I'm having some problems with this questline. I got stuck the first time around and abandoned it. Now i cant get bwemba to give me the fort livingston quest and start again. Any solutions for this?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Basically snorefest, I hate these quests that make you stand around all night listening to a prepared speech. Just have a quest log so I can read it later if I get bored and want to watch paint dry.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I am stuck on Defend Grim gol no matter what I do I can not get past this quest without dying. Anyone have any suggestions? Because I am flustered!!
Reply Quote
76 Orc Hunter
05/12/2011 09:47 PMPosted by Izzabellah
I am stuck on Defend Grim gol no matter what I do I can not get past this quest without dying. Anyone have any suggestions? Because I am flustered!!

Please don't hijack threads by starting an entirely different topic.

For both quests mentioned in this thread, check them out on wowhead. Plenty of suggestions there. Thottbot, mentioned previously, has been dead for well over a year now.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
i have finished it all but cant find the emmisarry for some reason
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I can't get this quest to work for me either. When I take the Zeppelin to Grom'Gol, the spirit shows up but the zeppelin disappears and so does the spirit. I even tried walking out onto the tower with out any luck. It seems to be a phasing issue.

Any one else having difficultly with this?

Also, if there is something takes me into Booty Bay, I'm screwed since I'm a Bloodsail Admiral.

TIA,

[edit - grammer only]
Edited by Zonna on 6/6/2011 11:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/04/2011 07:54 AMPosted by Mogwy

The emissary is Vol'jin. He's in Booty Bay right next to the Mayor. I had issues with Bwemba "seeing" him but a /reload ui worked just fine. :)
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
I think Bwemba's Spirit is like the master quest to the entire chain, so you won't be able to turn it in until you've finished the other quests that she gives you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Omfg lol ty thats all i needed all the rest of the quest was easy as 1 2...3 xD
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
I have a problem with my pally getting the quest to begin with. With three level 85's, two have it, while it never appeared on the board for the pally. is there something I missed doing to get it? I go to Bwenba on the waterfront and no exclamation mark. Put in a ticket to GM and no response.
Edited by Paraheal on 7/12/2011 8:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If you are dying on the ground at Grim Gol, go to the platform for the blimp and you can fight them one at a time. Be patient they will come
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Who exactly is the Mayor in Booty Bay and where is he located? I can't seem to find him >.>
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If Voljin isn't on the platform, try going back to the dig site and picking up the quest "Making Contact" from Colin (i forgot his last name) anyway, then Vol'jin will be there. I stood around for an hour, logging off and on and running in and out of doorways before figuring this out. The last quest prior is not clear on heading back to the dig site.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]