[H]25m<Arbitrary>,New Guild Top Players LFM

85 Worgen Warrior
Who are we? - <Arbitrary> is a new guild who has arrived on Blood Furnace in hopes of becoming a tight knit progression oriented guild. All the players we are recruiting have at least 7/13+ HM XP, we also have 1337 dragonslayers as well! We are currently building this core to be able to raid by Thursday May 12, so we are looking for people with the same skill/mind set as us to enable us to quickly take over the server.

Progression - <Arbitrary> is only accepted 7/13+ HM players due to the fact we don't want to totally reteach and progress on easy bosses. We have 13/13HM players to assist in raid leading, and teaching others the fights. With that being said we have very big goals for our progression. We are looking to compete at the top 100US level in 4.2, and the top 50US level in 4.3.

Attitude - The reason why World of Warcraft is so popular is a mix between a great game but most importantly the social aspect that the game brings. With that being said, I think its important to note that your attitude within a guild must be held to certain expectations. This is not a guild full of high skill kids, rather a guild filled with college students, and business professionals. So we are not looking for a cry baby or a jerk in raids, raids and vent conversations outside of raiding will be fun, but I can tell you the last thing I want to here in vent is the next Internet mean and lol troll jokes.

Community - Here at <Arbitrary> we are looking to build a strong core in raids and a strong community outside of them. My vision being, no matter what time you log on, there will be someone to hang out with in game. I would also like to add we welcome players to play other games outside of WoW such as, (LoL, HoN, CoD, SC2) as well love playing those games too.

PvP - As an avid PvP'er I want to build a solid core of players who like to BG and Arena like me. I will be setting up Rated BGs, I know how they work and have been 2400+ in them(Not to mention our BG is terrible). There will be a rank in the guild "Gladiator" for worthy arena junkies who want to stay guilded under <Arbitrary>.

Raid Times - <Arbitrary> will keep a tight and efficient 16 hour a week schedule. A schedule like this has the ability to keep Top 5 US progression, so rest assured it will not hinder us in meeting our goals come patch 4.2/4.3. Raid times will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8CST-12CST.

Thank you for your interest in <Arbitrary> if you have any questions feel free to add me to Real ID: pwar12x@yahoo.com. Also feel free to post here and I will check it periodically.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
only like 10 players on this server with 7/13 hm exp :P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Diamond in the rough ftw.
Edited by Netflix on 5/8/2011 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Pump for pro's.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I'd put an alt in your guild if you have room in RBGs for, Warlock, boomkin, or a HPal. Boomkin n lock full vicious. HPal not so much but my glad toon.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blood-furnace/magikarpz/advanced

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blood-furnace/situationlol/advanced

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blood-furnace/magikarp/advanced

Edited by Snookiqt on 5/8/2011 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
17 Undead Hunter
so another vq comes to our server to die or xfer like the rest.....

when will you people learn that it takes a special type of person/guild to survive the bad that is blood furnace.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
05/08/2011 09:41 PMPosted by Darnellsup
when will you people learn that it takes a special type of person/guild to survive the bad that is blood furnace.

Lol'd.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Blood Furnace is not the reason why vq disbanded dno where you got that idea from.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

VQ lives! - Also, like the snooks said. . . Blood Furnace isn't what made VQ quit raiding during wrath, the %*%@hole that was called Wrath of the Lich King was! People just got burnt out.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Pretty proud to say that I have been here since I started playing.
Survived all the bad and even contributed to it! :D
Reply Quote
17 Undead Hunter
Pretty proud to say that I have been here since tbc came out
Edited by Darnellsup on 5/9/2011 9:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Pretty proud to say that I have been here since I started playing.
<3u Nobb, but this is not something to be proud of.

VQ lives! - Also, like the snooks said. . . Blood Furnace isn't what made VQ quit raiding during wrath, the %*%@hole that was called Wrath of the Lich King was! People just got burnt out.

^This. Anyone who knows anything about VQ knows that BF is not what put them in their coma or they wouldn't be back now.

@OP- AS for you....well I don't know if you're posting this as a joke or if you're seriously only interested in recruiting those who speak Chinese. There are definatly people on Teh Furnace who are capable of raiding at your level, however putting enough of those together that get along on this server in order to raid is next to impossible. Therefor finding someone who actually has that kind of CURRENT HM experience on this server is just not going to happen. If you would be willing to take the time to actually try a few people out, you may find a few diamonds in the rough, but otherwise you're better off recruiting off server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<3u Nobb, but this is not something to be proud of.

Eh, if you're going to do something, may as well be proud of it. Right?
I'm still here and I don't plan on going anywhere, no matter how bad Grem thinks I am, or how much Tak hates me.

Anyways, I wish these pro dudes luck in their search, I may not be much for raiding anymore, but I will always come along for RBGs. I'm pretty terribad. But trying to get better. Can't blame a guy for trying.
Edited by Rageragerage on 5/9/2011 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
/shrug I've been here longer then anybody else and I doubt I'll ever go anywhere, while the server does suck alot It's got a fairly tight knit community and most of us have built up alot account wise here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I've been here since BC. :o
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Lol not sure where you got the idea that I hate you
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You never teach me to be as good as you! You're always making up excuses!
So the only logical conclusion I can reach, is that you hate me.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Sorry where are my manners, I would like to personally welcome to to my realm. If you have any questions on who I am please refer to the two threads titled "Musiic".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]