Dexter!

85 Night Elf Druid
So i would like to start watching dexter but xfinity only offers 12 episodes i want to watch it all the way through is there a site LEGAL site to do this
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Netflix has the first two seasons and is free for the first month. Enjoy.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
how many seasons are there?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Five, but the fifth one isn't on DVD yet.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ty
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Here is a real life spoiler alert about how Dexter came to be.

If not for this song Dexter my serial killer would have never been created by me.

The songs name is sung by Clint Holmes - Playground of my mind.

For over 27 years my serial killer never had a name.
Jeff Lindsay did not name him Dexter and I did not name him Dexter.

It was some tool on a website dedicated to new TV show ideas that thought Dexter
would be a fitting name for my serial killer.

Oh and yes that big dummy got the name from Dexter's Laboratory.

This fiasco happened in 1997. Jeff Lindsay back then asked for my real name just in case if Dexter ever did become famous but in the end decided to brag about taking him from me.

I am not trolling you guys and the above is the truth and will go to my grave telling the above truth. I spoke with a lawyer on june 10th and he said because I spoke with him that I now have invoked the statute of limitations.

I do not want this court case to be private. No closed door deliberation.
I will show the world and know him for who he really is for IP theft.
I will agree in court he is an author of the dexter series books but he did not create Dexter.

So!
With the above now known please ask away any questions regarding Dexter and how I really wanted him to be flshed out.
Edited by Inachu on 10/6/2012 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]