7 days free game time

(Locked)

on my account page under status there is a link that says 7 days free game time. When i click this link it says "Welcome back to azeroth" and that I havent been playing world of warcraft in a while and they want me to come back and try free for 7 days.

The thing is i havent ever left the game, I been playing and paying monthly for a few year. Is this a error or is there some other account under my battle.net that i do not know about?
90 Human Death Knight
Try clearing your browser's cookies and cache to see if the link is still there.
14 Troll Priest
This could be a hack attempt. I only say that because I recently deleted the same thing from an email I no longer use for Battle.net and Blizzard hasn't sent me anything there in ages. I didn't open mine, but it did say something in the title about coming back for 7 days. (Main reason I assumed spam/hack) I was bad and didn't forward it. :/
86 Goblin Warlock
05/06/2011 07:24 PMPosted by Trollyheals
This could be a hack attempt. I only say that because I recently deleted the same thing from an email I no longer use for Battle.net and Blizzard hasn't sent me anything there in ages. I didn't open mine, but it did say something in the title about coming back for 7 days. (Main reason I assumed spam/hack) I was bad and didn't forward it. :/

Its not a hack attempt.

The author clearly states that the account management website offers him the link.

05/06/2011 06:48 PMPosted by Catchow
The thing is i havent ever left the game, I been playing and paying monthly for a few year. Is this a error or is there some other account under my battle.net that i do not know about?

Check. All your World Warcraft accounts are listed here:

https://us.battle.net/account/management/index.xml
Community Manager
Catchow, if it was on the us.battle.net Account Management website, it may be valid for a secondary but inactive account you may have. Heck, I have an inactive account on my personal Battle.net (alongside my other active accounts), and I get these offers too. ;P

Just to be clear, we are providing this offer to currently inactive accounts (meaning, accounts not under a subscription at this time).

If this was a link you received via e-mail and you don't believe you have an eligible account, there are some phishers out there who have the habit of copy/pasting the e-mails we do send out. Always double-check the FULL headers if you have any doubt - if you are unfamiliar with this process, the support article below should be most informative. >^.~<

How to Identify Fake or Phishing Emails
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/25133
Edited by Nevalistis on 5/6/2011 7:31 PM PDT
Catchow, if it was on the us.battle.net Account Management website, it may be valid for a secondary but inactive account you may have. Heck, I have an inactive account on my personal Battle.net (alongside my other active accounts), and I get these offers too. ;P

Just to be clear, we are providing this offer to currently inactive accounts (meaning, accounts not under a subscription at this time).

If this was a link you received via e-mail and you don't believe you have an eligible account, there are some phishers out there who have the habit of copy/pasting the e-mails we do send out. Always double-check the FULL headers if you have any doubt - if you are unfamiliar with this process, the support article below should be most informative. >^.~<

How to Identify Fake or Phishing Emails
[url]http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/25133[/url]

It wasent a email it was on the battle.net page under the status of this account even tho i had never stop playing/paying for it. Noticed this today when checking if this account had my updated debit card info.
14 Troll Priest
Totally missed that part, Hathios. I'm going to chalk it up to staying up way too late and running on little sleep. :D
90 Goblin Mage
10/03/2011 07:46 PMPosted by Xandorgan
what contitutes eligability for this? i have been inactive for about 6 months and have never gotten an offer for this, whereas my brother who has been inactive for a shorter period of time has gotten several offers.
First off, please look at the date of the posting for the thread before responding to it. Resurrecting an old thread is considered spam in the forums and against the Forum CoC. It is recommended that you open a thread to discuss your issue rather than doing so.
90 Worgen Priest
I got this same email, but its EU not US so i cant use it and I dont know how to get the US one.
Please don't necro old threads.

Most of the 10 day free e-mails are phishing attempts. I hope you didn't click on a link in the e-mail and try to logon. If so, you gave your info to a hacker.
86 Goblin Warlock
11/16/2011 01:09 PMPosted by
I got this same email, but its EU not US so i cant use it and I dont know how to get the US one.

If you received an email for Game Time for a EU World of Warcraft and you do not have a EU World of Warcraft account then you received a fake email that only appears to be from Blizzard.

If you are eligible for any of these types of offers you are sent an email automatically. If you do not receive an email, and the ability to claim the offer is not in the account management website, then your either not eligible or its a fake email.
87 Human Paladin
I need game time :(
90 Troll Druid
08/21/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Nelsonbest
I need game time :(

Well, you can buy some in the blizzard store, add a subscription, or go to a store and buy a 60 day game card! There are many options available to you! :)

Please refrain from bumping old threads.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]