[A] - Aura - Recruiting 1 Healer/DPS

90 Draenei Warrior
We are currently looking for 1 more member to join us in our Monday 9pm - 11pm & Tuesday 8pm - 11pm raids. We are currently looking for either a dps or healer. We are 7/12 and looking to continue to progress in the future. We'd love to get a warlock, mage, or priest since we currently have no clothies in our raids. But are more interested in the player than the class.

Our guild is made up of adults with jobs, spouces, kids, etc. We are looking for a mature players who are interested in facing content as a group.

If you are interested you can apply at aura-vek.guildzilla.com or catch me online. Also if you're interested in a guild, but not interested in raiding we'd be happy to have you join our group.

Thanks!
Toruu
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Updating progression to 9/12. Still looking for a healer or dps to join our group. We look to trial members before joining our raid group full time.

Thanks!
Toruu
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Still looking for a healer or dps to join our group for Mon/Tues night raids. We are currently 10/12.

apply at aura-vek.guildzilla.com

Thanks!
Toruu
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Bump for my Aura buddies
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Bump for sexy Aura homies.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Wow, way to steal my thunder
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage

Anjelica
85 Night Elf Mage
Arcane mage ilvl 348
Looking for a fun, friendly, place that understands that Real Life comes first & likes to run everything together for achievements and so forth.

I'm Drama free & very mature. Always willing to help out when needed.
Experienced in some raids.
(non cata raids) Mostly WoTLK (Icc & Ulduar) tho never completed since current server is dying & most are too cliquey.

Raid times are (due to my job).
Mon after 8pm
Tues after 11pm
Thurs after 8pm
Am also available on some (every other) Wed after 8pm and Sundays after 11pm

Willing to xfer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]