Insanity Included selling reg/HM tier+weapons

70 Tauren Paladin
you retards are still going with this?

lol

its kinda sad seeing you guys still doing this before your demise, looking at the times.

Goes to show none of you have anything else in your meaningless dragonslaying lives! oh well

Shame it didnt come

TATA

Just got back to the forums, thought I'd give this a go. So Sylen, you transferred off, that's cool. Now, I see you said someone else had a meaningless life. Let me get this right.

You've transferred off(pretty stoked about that still), and you still come back to the realm forums of Rexxar to, as you so confidently put it, troll. You see where I'm going with this?

From what I've seen, you're only good at one thing in this game. Being bad. Even back in WG, I could never 1v1 ya, because you would ambush people with 3-4, even when it wasn't needed. To call someone else bad is the pot calling the kettle black(even though we really don't have a kettle in this scenario). Now, I've heard lots of people in vent that sounded a bit..abnormal, but that's a pretty lame way to call someone out. If you're going to troll someone, do it right.

1800 2s, not that hard.
Sub 500 5s, uh, what?
1700 RBGs, again, not that hard.

Most prestigious raid title - LoD(done in Cata)
Cata raids completed - BH(11), BoT(2)

Highest arena achievement - 1750 2s

Now, I'm simply copying things right off of your armory, but I'd like to point out a few things about the "Fails" you seem to thing Rexxar has.

Multiple Gladiators, something you'll never be. Two guilds that did LoD when it was relevant(hell, I'd take anything pre-cata at this point), something that seems to be out of your reach(clearing content when it's relevant, that is).

So, what are you good at I ask again? Being bad.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i think what your all missing is no matter of smart rebuttal or countering will defeat sylen. he is from new jersey he will just twist it to convince you that your either jealous, bad, or really like him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Pro
I am trying to be a nice person all the time now, but this is getting a bit ridiciulous. Firstly, pretty sure Sylen purchased his T1 wep (i.e. 1800 2v2) from Prom during S8. Just stating facts, heh.

Sylen you seemed like a fine person while you were on Alliance. Now you're posting very hypocritically and that's why everyone's attacking you. Good luck and I hope you're enjoying Blackrock.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Talkin' about bad? Hmm? Ya'll experts? Ya'll know about bad?

I'd like to hear about it, pot-heads.

Are you talking 'bout this sh-t to escape from bad? Me, I don't need this sh-t.

I am bad.

Bad? What do you all know about bad?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
05/21/2011 10:09 PMPosted by Razz
i think what your all missing is no matter of smart rebuttal or countering will defeat sylen. he is from new jersey he will just twist it to convince you that your either jealous, bad, or really like him.

rofl, i like this one

Edit: "Attacking" me on the internet....hahaha

please
Edited by Sylenlol on 5/22/2011 12:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

lol

its kinda sad seeing you guys still doing this before your demise, looking at the times.

Goes to show none of you have anything else in your meaningless dragonslaying lives! oh well

Shame it didnt come

TATA

And yet you keep coming back yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter

lol

Shame it didnt come

TATA

And yet you keep coming back yourself.

you obviously dont know how this forum game works.

you're doing exactly what i want you to.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
No, you're doing exactly what I want you to do.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
05/22/2011 01:22 AMPosted by Ganzar
No, you're doing exactly what I want you to do.

kite you around? heh
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
How many times did you kill me 1v1? :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
there was never a time where it was 1v1

unless your definition of 1v1 is you hit me and than razz or whoever pops up on me at 50% and still cant catch me ^-^

but we've been through this.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Ok OK...

theirs not one person in this thread that I don't like let's be real.

If anyone really has hate in their heart then plz I beg of you send all your hate here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve2FjeuJQgU&feature=related

have a nice day.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Ok OK...

If anyone really has hate in their heart then plz I beg of you send all your hate here.

have a nice day.

...........Why? :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Ok OK...

have a nice day.

damn you dnasty. if there was ever a sign of the end of the world you just showed it to me.
that was the definition of the word bad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
05/22/2011 07:35 AMPosted by Quikk
I hate things.

I like you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
This is pretty amazing, you people are still going at this and most of you aren't even that good at PvP.

Sylen, you're the worst offender, you were garbage whenever I saw you in a BG and right now you aren't showing that you're good in any way shape or form other than @*#@#ing about other people being mad. You, at the moment, have a 1700 achieve for RBGs and a HIGHEST (in your stats) 1821 personal in 2s and 1728 in 3s and 1500 in 5s. Where in your right mind do you think it's ok to call people bad when that's honestly the best you have to get? Now I know I haven't played my priest all too often this expansion nor have I pvp'd and I'm no rank 1 glad or anything, but I know those numbers are total trash.

If you people are actually gonna cry piss and moan about PvP AT THE VERY LEAST have some kind of way to show that you've even played at some high quality of PvP instead of your 1800 hero statuses. I've pretty much stopped playing my priest and I could probably still do circles around most people here.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
All the good pvpers clearly play starcraft. duh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]