GG 7/7H Top 50 US LF All classes.

85 Troll Druid
GIRLS GENERATION is currently recruiting all classes for current and upcoming content for 10man progression. We run an efficient and disciplined raid aimed at the highest tier of play. With experience through two expansions as a guild, claiming numerous server firsts, and being on the peak of progression our guild is focused on being the first to defeat Cataclysm encounters.

Our guild also houses a respectable PvP division aimed at competing in Rated Battlegrounds and Arena. Originally from Hyjal US, we were ranked 5th for arena in the entire world (according to www.Arenajunkies.com) and home to some of the highest rated players in the world.

We are currently 7/7 Heroic in terms of current progression, and 13/13 pre patch. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 9:00 pm to 1:00am EST. We are a top US guild and are looking for more amazing players to add to our roster.

GIRLS GENERATION is in particular need of these following class/specs:

All Classes

We are in the process of getting our new website functional. Until our application system is setup, I encourage you to register on our forums and send me a private message with some information about you and why you would like to join. This can be done at www.GGguild.com I'll set up a time for a vent interview if you're what we're looking for.
Edited by Hotcandy on 10/20/2011 12:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Hard request unless you are cross server posting. Only guilds that will have heroic mode geared people are either in Aspire or Silent Decay - unless they come over from voodoo.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You don't need heroic gear to hit dps benchmarks on Cho'gall and council, especially if it's just one person slightly behind.

I just don't want people who have 6/12 normal experience wasting my time. Also I am not opposed to poaching for a Sinestra kill.
Reply Quote
Most people who fit your criteria are in well established guilds and have no plans to jump ship. And if you do get somebody from a guild on this server, most likely they were either gkicked or left because they didn't play well with the group. Do you really want another guilds reject?

Your best bet is to recruit away from this server.

Or hope another top guild disbands like FD did.

Reply Quote
56 Human Death Knight
Hi, our main group is looking for anyone who can keep up with our core raiders for a Cho'gall and Sinestra kill. We're close to a Cho'gall and an Ascendant Council kill.

We're looking for anyone and everyone who can show up 4 days a week and keep up with us. If you want realm firsts and consider yourself better than average than contact me. This is an open invitation.

Edit: don't whisper me if you're in ilvl 356 and you expect us to farm you a month of heroic modes before you can make an attempt at being useful on progression.

What are days and time of the raids?

Are you looking for someone to join the guild, or would you consider taking someone for just Heroics runs?

(serious question here, Experienced raider 11/12, Ilvl 359)
Edited by Deathbringex on 5/9/2011 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
MMMMMM Sinestra....shard of woe....mmmmmmm
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
05/09/2011 08:41 AMPosted by Bodycount
Most people who fit your criteria are in well established guilds and have no plans to jump ship

Yes my criteria of being 359 geared and not completely retarded is quite demanding, and thanks for speaking on behalf of the thousands of people on this server who fit the gear and experience criteria.

Your best bet is to recruit away from this server

Wow, someone call Mensa. We never even thought about recruiting from other servers!

What are days and time of the raids?

Are you looking for someone to join the guild, or would you consider taking someone for just Heroics runs?

(serious question here, Experienced raider 11/12, Ilvl 359)

If you can't find the days we raid by looking Wowprogress.com, realm forums, guild recruitment forums, i'm going to assume you are going to religiously eat every shadow crash Cho'gall throws at you.

Also, last point, I'm going to update and pretty up the original post.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
05/09/2011 08:54 PMPosted by Bubbledbeef
MMMMMM Sinestra....shard of woe....mmmmmmm

Woah there, that's a mage trinket.
Reply Quote
whoa I just got tore up on the forums by someone I don't even know and never talked to until now.

I'm sure the thousands of 359's on this server are all cheering for you right now. and all of them are 12/12 normal mode or better.

Are there even one thousand people actively playing on this server? wowcensus says no but that could be outdated.

edit: in short I didn't know that being part of the top guild on the server makes you all high and mighty that you can refuse all attempts at help so much that it gives you the right to tear them up on the forums. I'm a casual and I bow down to you oh mighty one because you raid more than me and clear more content than me and play this game more than me :(

Edited by Bodycount on 5/10/2011 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Either you were presumptuous and ignorant with your first post; in which case I am justified, or you were genuinely stupid enough to believe we don't recruit transfers or that there does not exist talented players on Archimonde that aren't SD and Aspire rejects. If it's the latter I might be more obliged to apologize.
Edited by Hotcandy on 5/10/2011 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I was trying to say if you want hardcore raiders that show up everyday and actually move out of the fire then you might need to look elsewhere because most if not all of the ones that fit that description on this server are most likely locked into their guild and will not guild hop.

And when I say locked into their guild I mean people that have been in the guild for years or already have a perm raid position and are doing heroic encounters right now.
Edited by Bodycount on 5/10/2011 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Hai I like cookies
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Cmon Hotcandy, you gotta recruit from other servers.
Reply Quote
56 Human Death Knight
If you can't find the days we raid by looking Wowprogress.com, realm forums, guild recruitment forums, i'm going to assume you are going to religiously eat every shadow crash Cho'gall throws at you.

thank you for taking the time for such a nice answer, I now understand why you are missing people. good luck!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

thank you for taking the time for such a nice answer, I now understand why you are missing people. good luck!

HAI THERE IM TERRIBLY SORRY BUT LEVEL 56 CANT EVEN RAID MOLTEN CORE. PLEASE CONTACT US AGAIN WHEN YOU ARE 85.

i'm going to assume you are going to religiously eat every shadow crash Cho'gall throws at you.

This made me laugh pretty hard.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Kurisu for President imo.....
oh and Sinestra you bet I will be there.... i got 1000+ attempts in me... I can go alll night even ask Kurisu. (He learned the hard way)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
free bump for the #1 guild on the server !
Reply Quote
56 Human Death Knight
05/11/2011 04:52 PMPosted by Kurisu
HAI THERE IM TERRIBLY SORRY BUT LEVEL 56 CANT EVEN RAID MOLTEN CORE. PLEASE CONTACT US AGAIN WHEN YOU ARE 85.

That is not my raiding character, if someone would have kindly answer my question i would have been happy to share my information as well, but I am glad that the OP can show to anyone reading this thread the type of people on your guild and how the new comers and raiders will be thread it. good luck.
Edited by Deathbringex on 5/12/2011 6:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]