85 Draenei Shaman
Bro we suck at Tol Barad.
Srrsly....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
lol.... I've seen you guys win a few times
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
hmm u sure that wasnt when we just have trade offs for more rep and points Beecee? lol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We win 5 times a week? at most?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Hey last night I went to do my dailies on the TB peninsula and the alliance had inconvinently won TB which forced me to wait two whole hours....lol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Awww poor baby.
Last week i went to do my dailies in TB and i had to wait 20 hours to do them...
Not that im bitter or anything
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Awww poor baby.
Last week i went to do my dailies in TB and i had to wait 20 hours to do them...
Not that im bitter or anything

remember how it was so balanced alliance didnt have TB for first 2 months of xpac? maybe a dozen times a week isnt so bad.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
05/10/2011 02:36 PMPosted by Kolenkhov
We win 5 times a week? at most?

If that is true then you guys exceeded your quotia last night by winning twice in a row.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
So I was on early this morning and saw Tol Barad was up for the taking. I joined... and there I was, by my lonesome, against at least 5 or 6 Horde. And last night, we lose in the last minute - pulling defeat out of the jaws of victory. I've had enough... I want 'em dead, all of 'em! All the Horde!

What's the matter, you bums forgot how to kill people? Doesn't your work mean anything to you anymore? Have you no sense of pride in what you do? No sense of duty, no sense of destiny? I'm looking for generals; what do I got? FOOT SOLDIERS!!

I WANT THE HORDE DEAD!!!

(either that or %*## Tracy, I forget which -- I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Come at me, bro!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock

I WANT THE HORDE DEAD!!!

This hurts.... well almost.
I believe Ali are getting it more often now imo.
Most Hordies already have their 100 win achieve / everything you can buy from the vendor + / exalted with their guild rep / etc. I know many are working on it with alts or it for BH a few times a week. And yes some of us (ok, many of us) just simply like to kill Ali's no matter the location, but not nearly as much in TB as before.

<3 Tanny
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]