Blacklisting

100 Night Elf Priest
Blacklist Dorlok, Evilwithin, and Paredes, they are douches.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
o ok
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
what about whitelisting? ;_; why so racist?

OR YELLOWLISTING / BROWNLISTING?!!?
Edited by Aznnoproblem on 5/11/2011 8:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I've never known why they called it blacklisting myself.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
BAD
Blacklisting -
"According to the Henry Holt Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins the word "blacklist" originated with a list England's King Charles II made of fifty-eight judges and court officers who sentenced his father, Charles I, to death in 1649. When Charles II was restored to the throne in 1660, thirteen of these regicides were executed and twenty-five sentenced to life imprisonment, while others escaped."

Blackballing-
"Blackballing is a rejection in a traditional form of secret ballot, where a white ball or ballot constitutes a vote in support and a black ball signifies opposition. This system is typically used where a club's rules provide that, rather than a majority of the votes, one or two objections are sufficient to defeat a proposition. Since the seventeenth century, these rules have commonly applied to elections to membership of many gentlemen's clubs and similar institutions such as Freemasonry and fraternities."

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Speaking of blacklisting. Hey Grant!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Cool.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Actually I've changed my mind, the reasons you should blacklist them is poor. If you want to blacklist them anyway go ahead but I don't expect you to. A real reason to blacklist someone is if they continully leeroy pull or ninja loot. You can't even ninja loot on group loot anymore because you can't need roll on items that's not for your class.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/13/2011 01:21 PMPosted by Drnoodlehead
Actually I've changed my mind, the reasons you should blacklist them is poor. If you want to blacklist them anyway go ahead but I don't expect you to. A real reason to blacklist someone is if they continully leeroy pull or ninja loot. You can't even ninja loot on group loot anymore because you can't need roll on items that's not for your class.

sooooooo ...
Reply Quote
40 Human Priest
is this real? lol.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
05/13/2011 01:21 PMPosted by Drnoodlehead

you think you can just cancel a server wide black list like that?? too late man the triggers been pulled they were g kicked, fired from their jobs, and their nuts forcibility removed by order of barrack obama all at your command. YOU DONT JUST BLACK LIST LIKE THAT. PEOPLE DIED
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/13/2011 09:22 PMPosted by Síngle

you think you can just cancel a server wide black list like that?? too late man the triggers been pulled they were g kicked, fired from their jobs, and their nuts forcibility removed by order of barrack obama all at your command. YOU DONT JUST BLACK LIST LIKE THAT. PEOPLE DIED

justice has been done.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Like I said if you want to blacklist them go ahead, I just no longer expect people too.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
if you got kicked or we afked on you in an lfd group its because you were sub 7k dps, but thanks for giving the reason why we wouldnt carry you
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
I heard when you que for heroic non-ZA/ZG dungeons you have to pull atleast 13k and be in mostly raid gear because being a new 85 with a 329 gs is impossible. Confirm or Deny please.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
BAD
05/17/2011 07:49 AMPosted by Tazila
I heard when you que for heroic non-ZA/ZG dungeons you have to pull atleast 13k and be in mostly raid gear because being a new 85 with a 329 gs is impossible. Confirm or Deny please.

:shrug: 15k+ dps is capable in blues with luck of the draw people should be doing well more than 7k

edit: disregard, read this as 'queuing for za/zg'
Edited by Letdown on 5/17/2011 8:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
The reason was because you guys were noobs that pulled stuff by yourself, got yourselves killed, and wasted people's time doing nothing outside the dungeons. Everyone's dps, hps, and tanking skills were fine.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Just to be clear, I will not be removing Dorlok, Evilwithin, and Paredes from my blacklist... EVER
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Funny, I don't remember dying in a dungeon, if the group is bad I will either kick the bad players or sit in org and wait. This guy only runs the new heroics for the badges so I am guessing you were one of the idiots who couldn't figure out how to avoid the poison on the first boss or one of the even more numerous people in pvp gear doing less than 10k we have to put up with in every single run.

I welcome any blacklisting btw, will most likely be a horrible player anyway.

Edit: oh wait, Paredes has only run one new heroic with us, so you had to be that horrible hunter using the quest reward tank gun from ZA.
Edited by Evilwithin on 5/17/2011 11:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
05/17/2011 12:30 PMPosted by Bombinheals
Just to be clear, I will not be removing Dorlok, Evilwithin, and Paredes from my blacklist... EVER

MINGYA
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]