A post, concerning warlocks and 4.2!

85 Human Warlock
Hello, i would like all my fellow warlocks to take a look at this post i made concerning affliction and demonology on the main forums. It talks about how drain life affliction should stay viable and how demonology should use the felguard as its pet of choice for single target.

Be warned: It is a gigantic wall of text.

Here is the link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2510661311?page=1#4

Thanks for reading and thanks for bumping the thread if you did!

Edit: Fixed the wall of text due to suggestion from commentor.
Edited by Haestings on 5/9/2011 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Doomgaurd DPS is way OP. WTF are the dev teams doing this for? You nerf the puk out of some classes then hand this kind of DPS to Lock pets. Give my pets sick dps!. Sickening when a clothy is harder to kill than a mail or plate wearer for that matter.

Just finished a 10 man FL and this lock pulled 15k dps with his doomgaurd alone. 33k all together, that is so F'N rediculous.

For god sakes, why dont you make it even?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
calm down
Edited by Yaomang on 9/12/2011 7:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Doomgaurd DPS is way OP. WTF are the dev teams doing this for? You nerf the puk out of some classes then hand this kind of DPS to Lock pets. Give my pets sick dps!. Sickening when a clothy is harder to kill than a mail or plate wearer for that matter.

Just finished a 10 man FL and this lock pulled 15k dps with his doomgaurd alone. 33k all together, that is so F'N rediculous.

For god sakes, why dont you make it even?

It's called a felguard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]