Miekey!

85 Goblin Rogue
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc202/dedicus/WoW/WoWScrnShot_051011_215736.jpg

See, we are buddies. I have proof!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
If you catch this post today Miekey, how about a duel outside SW this evening. Is so I will hit you up on ally side with a time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Aren't you the guy that had the ridiculous UI back in BC?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
ya he is.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Interesting that I would be remembered for that, but yes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Aren't you that rogue that sat in shat during the middle of duels?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
You can't duel in shat.

Are you the human rogue that wanted to use perception on every duel we had?

Ya we went over this and over this. You were pissed because you couldn't use a racial to negate my stealth so you would get an opener every time and claim skill.

You sure do hold grudges for a very long time. I must have really pissed you off. What was your rogues name again?

Haha I still remember that too. You were so confused why you couldn't find me with your perception and how I kept getting the opener on you and therefor beating you. You were livid when you figured out I was using shat to stay away from you till we both had the same chance at getting the opener.

lol, still makes me smile thinking about it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
WOT

1st!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Haha I still remember that too. You were so confused why you couldn't find me with your perception and how I kept getting the opener on you and therefor beating you. You were livid when you figured out I was using shat to stay away from you till we both had the same chance at getting the opener.

To bad you negate my racial, maybe I should of ran into shat during your racials so I could negate them to and call it my own strategy "Run into shat when it's convenient". I guess it's wierd that you say I wanted to used MY racial when you have no problem using yours.
Edited by Horriblelol on 5/12/2011 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
LOL yup, umadbro

Was your rogues name elephant?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
lolusitinshatbro?

Yeah my rogue's name was elephant
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
But nah bro I'm not really mad that you needed to cheese duels it's all good that you needed it to win.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
05/11/2011 02:02 PMPosted by Miekey
Aren't you the guy that had the ridiculous UI back in BC?

My first thought as well haha
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Never thought you would still be pissed off 2 years later. Never underestimate a nerdrager.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Right I'm pissed that you cheese a videogame and struggle in arenas you're correct. It's kind of sad all you can say to me is that I'm mad cause clearly theres nothing else you can say.
Edited by Horriblelol on 5/12/2011 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
2 years.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I don't really see how I'm holding a grudge when I remember you and am stating the obvious.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
2 years.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah I guess it's my bad I remember things, I mean if it makes you feel better I completely forgot about you till I saw the name and it's funny how you remember every detail about it.
Edited by Horriblelol on 5/12/2011 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
2 years.

And why wouldn't I? I laughed my @ss off when it happened. One of the funniest moments I have ever had in wow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]