Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
hey i know him....from somewhere
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
shut up milkshakah
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
San I'm in your house stealing your virginity.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Been around since the very beginning, heyo!
Reply Quote
09/19/2011 12:45 PMPosted by Davidline
Been around since the very beginning, heyo!

I read your name as Davidlive as first... but you're not awesome enough to be him. >:[
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I was around since about July 2005, 3 months after the server opened.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Vanilla skylawl with chocolate sprinkles.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
Day 1 here.

Wolf, didn't you used be a NE hunter? Seem to remember having nice sniper battles in AV against you.

Meld, you were Tig from Defiance if I remember?

<-- Brahman of Defiance

Defiance wiping on Huhu: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v417/and1laxman/?action=view&current=foxinwipe.jpg

Wow, that brings back memories. I wonder what happened to Zilent and James. I remember James always being laid back and playing his 80s/early 90s Rap. Edna speaking faux french when stoned/drunk and trying to piss people off both in and out of the guild. Repentant supposedly getting busted for selling (would love to know what really happened). Sticky having the most southern fried accent I've ever heard of. Definitely must have been the most dysfunctional guild I've been in, but good memories nevertheless.

And definitely can't forget Mort, who would bring the grandpa scolding down on Edna every once in a while :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hahha yeahhh Brahman. Good times dude good times. We were insanely dysfunctional. Though it was definitely a lot of fun.

And yeah, Wolf used to be a Nelf. Like the rest of us, time has made us less stringent on our faction opinions.

And I think Tig and Meld were two different warriors. Been a while since I talked to either, though I think Tig was around a bit on another toon during LK. Meld has been around alliance last I thought.

Sacrificed is still around, though he's playing his DK I think mostly now, on skywall. At least he was a few months ago.
Edited by Warstehdruid on 9/26/2011 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Who on skywall is a vanilla original.
Just wanted too stop in say hello too everyone.

I remember you, and perhaps you may me....Shylena at the time was this priest (name change required as server changed) and Tyranous was my hunter.

Good times well remembered.
Reply Quote
83 Human Priest
omg LUNA YOURE STILL PLAYING~~

xx sckstasy
Reply Quote
97 Orc Shaman
I am not sure it was called Vanilla on the Horde side, think we were known as "Care Bear" but very similar I suspect. I remember and miss alot about the pre cross server days , the days where you knew in some form the guy killing you or that you were killing and there was a form of comradery. No emotes, no Grave yard camping, the Skywall server was a place of honor for PVPer's. However thise were the old days and cannot be redone, just relived in memories. I do remember you Wolfeyes from early on when you were an easy target to later on once you improved and got the gear as a very formidable opponent, course back in the day Shammies were OP...lol. Nice to see some old names posting here, I dont recognize many on the server anymore. Looking forward to getting killed by all of you again.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Not Day 1 Skywall but definitely month 1. Was a Huntard back then though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Me, my main was a human paladin Named Veritass i still play him hes 81 i also had a lock by the name of Kethery now named Nightclaw. Been hear since 2 weeks after wow came out.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/18/2011 07:15 AMPosted by Cue
I am not sure it was called Vanilla on the Horde side, think we were known as "Care Bear" but very similar I suspect. I remember and miss alot about the pre cross server days , the days where you knew in some form the guy killing you or that you were killing and there was a form of comradery. No emotes, no Grave yard camping, the Skywall server was a place of honor for PVPer's. However thise were the old days and cannot be redone, just relived in memories. I do remember you Wolfeyes from early on when you were an easy target to later on once you improved and got the gear as a very formidable opponent, course back in the day Shammies were OP...lol. Nice to see some old names posting here, I dont recognize many on the server anymore. Looking forward to getting killed by all of you again.

HAI CUE. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/19/2011 08:19 PMPosted by Iceclaw
Me, my main was a human paladin Named Veritass i still play him hes 81 i also had a lock by the name of Kethery now named Nightclaw. Been hear since 2 weeks after wow came out.

Sess is a baddie yo.
Reply Quote
I've been here since the dawn of time. I like you guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]