Vanilla

85 Troll Hunter
july 05'

A troll named Scotty shooed me away in the barrens
Reply Quote
66 Undead Warrior
Necroing this thread, cause that's my style, being Undead and all...
Hello to all the old time Skywallers, I really do miss some of you. Especially the core raiding group of FSBO, 7 years later and still some of my best WoW memories.
Like Crackhorn (I think) recording Tali in Vent saying "I love Cox" and playing it every raid. Or going up against Ohnoes in WSG back when Bloodthirst warrior ability was a heal on hit, and he and I just squared off midfield the whole match while the rest of our teams fought for flag caps.
I could name drop a whole bunch of people that I wish still played, but I won't waste time. If anyone reads this that was a part of FSBO, please reply, I'd love to catch up with people.

I mainly play on Ysera now, Dwarf paladin named Zymandias.

Grats FSBO and all that jazz
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Grats FSBO!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hi Sir
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v417/and1laxman/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_032007_223016.jpg
Notice the channel we actually had in tortured back in the day. :)
Think thats really all the old ones I got but ugh, so many more I wish I still had on old computers!

Thats awesome! I remember that channel haha. I miss those days!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Not Day 1 Skywall but definitely month 1. Was a Huntard back then though.

You're still a huntard. Taught you everything I knew! You can't unlearn Huntard!
Edited by Nadjihn on 4/3/2013 6:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
It's true, I'm still pretty huntarded. I can't believe I'm this bored again. Somebody shoot me please, I keep missing.

I was listening to Australian tourists talking the other day and got nostalgic about Knights of the BlackRose taking my dumb lvl 58 ears into MC.

I miss all you strange forum kids too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]