<H>Looking for raiding guild

85 Orc Death Knight
I came to Farstriders a couple of years ago with my old guild, and after enjoying much success with them I burnt out on raiding every night. Long story short, when Cata came out I started playing again, this time on my DK more than lock. Currently ilvl354 - 15-18K sustained in 5 man runs.

I am hoping to find a progressive raid group that has an open slot for MDPS and that raids at night around 8:30 server week nights (T - Th). If such a guild exists, let me know! If it doesn't currently exist, lets start it! I already have a couple guilds going as bank alts!

-=Max=-
Edited by Maximius on 5/20/2011 11:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
anyone out there??
Reply Quote
57 Draenei Shaman
I would say Natural Order would be a raiding guild, but most of their leadership abandoned the guild to go play Rift and now they have to take people who half assed raid. Most of their raiding core that is left will probably leave for Star Wars and leave the WoW guild a hollow shell of its former self.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
06/12/2011 02:35 PMPosted by Torkulna
I would say Natural Order would be a raiding guild, but most of their leadership abandoned the guild to go play Rift and now they have to take people who half assed raid. Most of their raiding core that is left will probably leave for Star Wars and leave the WoW guild a hollow shell of its former self.

Errr...wat?

Man I love when people alt it up on the forums to smack-talk. It really makes their claims that much more valid. /golfclap

Anyway, to the OP, I see you're in Old Timers (which I hear is a lovely guild) so hopefully you've got a happy home there! That said, you and anyone else interested are more than welcome to apply with us at http://natural-order-guild.com. We raid Tues/Thurs in Firelands, and BoT/BWD on weekends. All previous content has been cleared, and Shannox is down in Firelands. I should stress that we're a casual raiding guild, meaning we only raid a couple of hours a night, a few days a week, and our policy is to be inclusive and get our members in to see content and have fun, rather than worry about server-firsts, etc.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
07/04/2011 06:03 AMPosted by Ikuri

Errr...wat?

Man I love when people alt it up on the forums to smack-talk. It really makes their claims that much more valid. /golfclap

Anyway, to the OP, I see you're in Old Timers (which I hear is a lovely guild) so hopefully you've got a happy home there! That said, you and anyone else interested are more than welcome to apply with us at http://natural-order-guild.com. We raid Tues/Thurs in Firelands, and BoT/BWD on weekends. All previous content has been cleared, and Shannox is down in Firelands. I should stress that we're a casual raiding guild, meaning we only raid a couple of hours a night, a few days a week, and our policy is to be inclusive and get our members in to see content and have fun, rather than worry about server-firsts, etc.

Thanks for the comment regarding Old Timers, we certainly are a fun and interesting place for older gamers, most of us have restricted/little game time, I was happy to find them when I came back to the game.

Glad to hear you guys are getting some fun raiding done, I remember back in the day pugging into heroics with you guys, good times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]