Our voices were heard!!

85 Human Paladin
Previous title: so you want to force me into rbgs eh?

Not a god damned chance. You think I am going to spend the time getting a crap load of people together just so I can participate in your failed RBG's idea? You think you can make me do it by only allowing 2/3rds of my conquest points to come from arena?

You will lose my sub if this happens. End of story.

Edit: VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our words have been heard brothers! The 2/3rds maximim has been lifted!

Thank you, blizzard, for the change. I will now continue my subscription in happiness.

Looking forward to season 10. See you all there.
Edited by Ayedrian on 6/17/2011 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Not a god damned chance. You think I am going to spend the time getting a crap load of people together just so I can participate in your failed RBG's idea? You think you can make me do it by only allowing 2/3rds of my conquest points to come from arena?

You will lose my sub if this happens. End of story.

I second your notion.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I don't see the big deal, plenty of other people have put in the time to make guilds focused primarily on RBGs, xfer to a server with one of those guilds and do it.

Stop ur crying.

F that.

I dont give a crap if other guilds focus on them and why should I?

I'm sick of blizzard forcing us into certain sections of the game. You support this? Good for you.

I dont and I'm sure there are plenty others who agree:

WE DONT WANT TO DO RATED BG'S.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Blizzard has been trying to force RBG's down our throat from day one of cata. When are they going to understand that nobody wants to play them?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

F that.

I dont give a crap if other guilds focus on them and why should I?

I'm sick of blizzard forcing us into certain sections of the game. You support this? Good for you.

I dont and I'm sure there are plenty others who agree:

WE DONT WANT TO DO RATED BG'S.
I don't support anything Blizzard does, I support doing my own thing and not giving a %##* what other people expect me to do.

Thats the spirit.

Join me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Thats the spirit.

Join me.
Nah, I don't just enjoy arena.

:(

Thats too bad.

Others who do JOIN YOUR VOICE TO MINE! LET THEM KNOW EVERYTHING COMES WITH A PRICE!

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
The simple fact is that RBGs don't have the following that Arena has. Blizzard once said that they wanted to offer RBGs as an alternative way for people to gain PvP gear without having to do Arena. But now it seems that they are trying to force arena goers to do RBGs. That seems very hypocritical. But this shouldn't come as a suprise to many of us. The devs have obviously figured out that they simply cannot balance PvE and PvP as long as Arena is there to point out the glaring flaws in class balance. So they seem to want to get back to BGs as the class balances are hidden is the grand melee that are the BGs.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Anyone play RBGs where the leader is a arena fail after their tier 2? I hate RBGs cause it's lost its fun from the start. I love hearing a RBG leader yell at a rogue telling them to smash FOK only and no single targeting LOL. Why do this brainless playstyle?

In my opinion and from most of the people I play with people pvp cause they don't have time for raiding and dealing with the structured environment, so blizz decided whats good for pvp players would be to force them in mass groups (most pvp players got issues) where they take hours to gain a little rating and pretty much treat it like a raid vs other players with a tank boss and 3 healers.

So annoyed here. Balance 3s that's all we want please. Hell I rather 2v2 then RBG.
I understand choice and all, but making RBGs more rewarding is just plain dumb as it takes less skill.

TLDR Majority don't like mass groups to organize, RBGs take less skill so more reward, Blizz can't accept it when they fail at something
Edited by Reafa on 5/10/2011 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
This happens im quiting also BLOW ME BLIZZ
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Complete and utter crap.

I am not a child. I do not want to be forced to do things I don't want to do. I am a big boy, so let me choose how I spend my time playing. You don't always know whats best.

Forcing people to do something they don't want to do is idiotic.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Complete and utter crap.

I am not a child. I do not want to be forced to do things I don't want to do. I am a big boy, so let me choose how I spend my time playing. You don't always know whats best.

Forcing people to do something they don't want to do is idiotic.

my god get of of my head!!! We think the same my friend
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Truly pissed at this change. I understand giving RBGers more points for the extra effort but I quit raiding because I was tired of having dedicated nights to a video game. I wanted to choose when to play. Now to cap my Conquest Points every week I'll be forced into essentially PvP raids at least once a night.

This totally goes against Blizzards previously stated philosophies of doing what you want to get your gear.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Who is forcing you?

GET IN THERE BEFORE I TWIST YOUR MAMMORIES!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Stop trying to shove RBGs down our throats
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This has to be the dumbest change I've ever seen make it into a patch note. If it makes it live I will be severely disappointed.
Reply Quote
42 Troll Rogue
I'll never play rbg and neither will anyone I know. We don't like it and i guess we'll have to suffer and deal with whatever Blizzard feel we deserve for disagreeing with them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]