Yubi's GDKP Runs 8/12

85 Orc Warlock
First round of calendar invites have gone out. This is just using the data gathered from Friday's run as that's all I have to go off of atm. If you would like an invite to next weeks run hit me up in game either by mail or pm. Don't whisper me during a raid though as that won't help your case.

I'll edit this post with updates of how the run went as well as update the first post with more data tomorrow, going to bed for now.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Main post updated. Went through logs from last weeks run and did all the invites and as you may have noticed I've been spamming trade looking for more. I'm always on the lookout for more people as there's a tendency for people to not always show up so overbooking will be a regular thing.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
If you need a Rogue or Fury DPS, 356 & 355 ilvl respectively let me know in the thread or I'll get in contact with you in game. 6/13 HM experience ATM and might also have a Holy Pally or SPriest of similar ilvls with same progression interested.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Last weeks run went a little better, got AC down and moved alot quicker through the other bosses with the exception of Chimaeron which seemed to cause some problems. A few of the people from last weeks run have transfer'd off the server and we've got some openings for this weeks run. If you're interested hit me up in game when you see I'm not busy in a raid or just send some mail if that's easier for you.

Last run everyone got 5.6k gold... I think, can't recall anymore. Should have done this post Friday night I guess...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sent you an in-game mail, but posting here too.

If there's room I'd like to bring my hunter or feral dps druid. Armory is:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/tiesto/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/jinxe/advanced
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]