[H] Pulse is Recruiting.

85 Blood Elf Hunter
Pulse is currently recruiting a Holy Pally and Resto Shammy for our 10 man heroic progression. We are currently 10/13 in current heroic content.

We Raid Tues-Thurs 6pm-10pm PST.
Edited by Cuffss on 5/13/2011 12:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
by and he means or
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
j/k ilu qts
Edited by Anathem on 5/11/2011 7:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
who let cuffss make this post he did a terrible job.

contact thefeard cuffss rheavon or gracehoof in game or apply at pulsegaming.wowstead.com if your interested.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
my very best friend belv is in pulse so im bumping for my bestest friend ever
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
appreciate the bump my random rogue friend.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
10/13 heroic now
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Killed H Cho'gall in about three hours of pulls =D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'm not so sure about let him do it...I'll be sure to lock him back up so this doesn't happen again. Bad Cuffss! No bow for you!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
UE
This is will be my app.

I'm not great and cant make 2 raids. I haven't killed that many bosses and I need to be carried heavily.

When do I join?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Bump.

Check us out on http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=1&r=Stonemaul-US

Then go apply at pulsegaming.wowstead.com

I think all we really expect is that you have some raiding experience, can talk in vent, and when we ask people about you, they don't describe you as "terrible".
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
UE
05/14/2011 12:39 PMPosted by Anathem
and when we ask people about you, they don't describe you as "terrible".

AKA Suitcase...

bump for a good rsham/hpal
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
app'd.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Bump. We're %!*@ed on healers right now and need YOU.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Could still use a Resto Shaman. So to the top!

We just "lost" our Enh Shaman, to a different tier token type so there is only a single hunter competing for tier pieces and no other caster mail wearers. This could all be yours for the low low price of your soul!
Edited by Rayven on 5/27/2011 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Can I has epic lewts?
Reply Quote
bump

also would any of you be able to tell me what happened to my buddy Zohammer? he was in your guild for a minute but last time I logged it said he bounced from the server, anyone know where he transferred?

Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
bump

also would any of you be able to tell me what happened to my buddy Zohammer? he was in your guild for a minute but last time I logged it said he bounced from the server, anyone know where he transferred?

We liked Zohammer, but he no-showed with no notification at all on his second raid so Cuffss gave him a stern talking to and benched him for a week, giving his spot to our awesome new shaman. Zohammer was gone (I believe of his own volition) shortly thereafter.

Feel for the guy, but we're a team and we need every player present -- or at least someone who takes the ten seconds to post that they'll be absent on our website. Absences in Pulse mean we have to poach players from our second ten-man group and then Lillyanna yells at us, so we really don't like it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Grats on the Sinestra kill, just watched the video. Looked really clean. Glad to see Domnia is playing for a progression guild again. Know it was probably tough call for him because he has a bunch of friends in UE but he's a good player and Resurgence/Pulse really need those at the moment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]