LOL@RAIDER "Triumphant Owns you!"

I've never once ran feral on this toon... anyone who knows me knows that... try again.

Any more stories little kid?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
also

FYI TRIUMPHANT although a small portion of the guild was Ally PVP core the guilds are not 1 in the same. Anderon lead that guild into the ground and did allot of bad things towards the end of his leadership. My quote based on "organized machine" is based on a new system i designed to separate casual and elite based members with in the guild. ALPHA and BETA team are the teams that have been built based on skill, gear and loyalty. Ally PVP core really didnt have a true direction in terms of a serious focus in pvp. TRIUMPHANT runs rated bgs monday-sat. Mon & FRi. are lead by my self to help the guild locate the members that are geared, skilled and loyal to the cause. Tues. & Wed./ ALPHA & BETA= (A-team starts at 8:30-11pm there are 30+ skilled and geared members on A-team) "Lead by Fourpointo=A-team" For members that show up on time play with the main team, if a member is late they slide down to run with beta team for the night which starts at 9pm-11pm lead by Grimfate=B-team. Both teams are built to back each other and help maintain a promise to both teams="skilled,loyal and geared members" to help them meet and excel weekly based on points and help each member to obtain gear/goals/achievments. Our standards currently for new members= lvl 85 1600+ PVP rating and 3200 resil, however we are only 3.5 weeks old but intend on moving very swiftly in assiting both the elitist/casual members in the guild and help them obtain there goals. Most pvp guilds are silent and dont tend to make a mark because they are lead by people which have yet to understand what tools have been offered to them by blizzard and are stuck in the world of Arena! "Being there only focus." My self i am a leader with new fresh ideas that also enjoys traditional PVP. As each day goes by our guild draws closer and closer to our goals. Not many PVP guilds tend to request for traditional PVP from other factions. I can't stess how much i enjoy going up againts the horde being that i at one point was horde my self =Troll mage on mal'ganis. In the end i can only say that this guild will not be silent and will only push forward with a strong focus on both new and old PVP/ World PVP. I hope to see as many guilds as possible in the near future that are interested in having organized guild based groups to meet head on, toe to toe, and crazy head smashing fun!

copied from a different thread? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416203080?page=3

more creativity in your **#! talking if you don't mind some of us are trying to avoid doing work at work.

TL;DR huh? i saw a big giant wall of text..
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
HOLY
FREAKING
JEBUS
IT'S
CALLED
THE
ENTER
KEY
LEARN
TO
USE
IT
HOLY
CRAP
NOT
EVEN
A
DYSLEXIC
PERSON
WOULD
WANT
TO
READ
WHAT
YOU
WRITE
IT'S
COME
ON
BRAH.
HERE
HOW
ABOUT
YOU
JUST
HIT
THE
ENTER
KEY
FOR
EVERY
TWENTY
WORDS
YOU
TYPE
THAT
WOULD
BE
MORE
LEGIBLE
THAN
YOUR
WALL
OF
TEXT.
IT'D
BE
PLAYING
ARCANE
KIND
OF
BIND
Edited by Ohglnger on 5/13/2011 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Still waiting on that screenshot...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
is this real life? 192k hks and youre still so bad u cant break 2k in 2's 3's or 5's

edited for hope ;]
Edited by Umbroskie on 5/14/2011 4:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
HK's mean skill now? i thought it meant hanging around ur team while they killed in BGs. Or running to where most of ur team is watching people die then run when people on ur team r dying
Reply Quote
87 Orc Shaman
I'll suck the cheese off your !@%@ my #@#@%.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Raider <3. 'nuff said
Reply Quote
05/12/2011 07:30 AMPosted by Ridethesnake
Preyas dont care about your arena only focus!

ROFL omg i love these guys. Make me chuckle when they actually think people care that they won a RBG. Get some skill baddies. I own you guys in WPVP all the time. Oh and Preyas, your not as good as you think you are. Your frost i mean come on. Oh and what happend to sending a so called "Task Force" to come get me. Oh was that the @*@@ty DK i killed in TB or the mage or the pally which one because they where all bad?
Reply Quote
Oh and Illuminati was in TB the other day destroying the ally. Were was your baddie bad of scrubs at?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
stupid guild with stupid members lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
yall suq
Reply Quote
Hey boneyards i got a hunter related question for you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
you are all horrible

i am very surprised you wake up in the morning and remember to breathe
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
05/20/2011 03:25 PMPosted by Rogger
i am very surprised you wake up in the morning and remember to breathe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I think you're all magnificent qtpais.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
hey Traith I have a hunter related answer for you.
Reply Quote
83 Human Paladin
WTF is PvP doing on a PvP Server..........and whose the Scrub Bragging about how he failed to pvp a guy in a one on one fight........Buwuhahahahhaha...........BTW one I get enough money Ill Be back at Arthas cause I miss you guys and cause I have alot pented up RP rage.......its from lack of pvp
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
X is Gonna Give IT to ya......btw guy that started this thread
that empty feeling u have is from me robbing ya of your dignity
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]