Faded!!!!!!!

86 Blood Elf Rogue

Hey I am posting this from my phone. My comp just went dead telling me to install windows and #!%%. Needless to say I don't know when I'm gonna be able to fix this. Sorry and good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Terrible...

http://www.faded-guild.com/forums/
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
Easy guy Im sorry to take up valuable thread space in the overpopulated ZuluhEd forums.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
As he sits firmly on his mighty Spectral Tiger on top of the Auction House in Valley of Strength staying vigilent as us Zulu peons run about, we are mere mortals compared to the powerful Shujenka of Obsecure Reference.

We all /bow to you for #winning at World of Warcraft wise Shujenka. Please forgive my friend mythbreaker for using the forums without your blessing
Edited by Scubastevee on 5/16/2011 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Now bend over you Shammy ******* daddy needs a release.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
#cotton-field

Return now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
i liek dis thread
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Sweet, is this the new Zuluhed raid absence thread? Cool, I might be late for raid tonight, guys!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm gonna have our raiders start posting here if they're going to be late. This is the way to do it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]